Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Loislane
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2441
Please - please............July 25 here.......and i wanna PLAY !

Cruoris
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2442
pre-ordered via your precious Origin as early as was possible, no invite yet.

Staalker
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2443
The 5 bucks is deducted from the price of the game, so no one ripped you off.

Just because the server isn't full doesn't mean that the starting areas aren't full.

If they put 2000 people on a server at once, and they all flood into 4 starting zones...it's gonna be a little rough trying to complete the early quests and get out of there.

Staggering the entry is about more than just server population. What good would it do you to be in the game if you had to wait 2 hours for a quest target to respawn, or the zones were laggy because everyone was still in them?

Just learn some patience. It is the season of giving and charity, Bioware is going to give your a gift of free game time. So why not show you deserve it?

You'd think most of you people have nothing else in their life worth anything. That's kinda sad.

forgottenpigeon
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2444
should of been a mass release of codes for any pre orders before today.....pretty sure people paid their money for a reason.....maybe im wrong but when i pre order something its so that i get the same amount of time on the game as other gamers not to start an mmo late.....cannot believe the lack of respect for the gamers and fans.

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2445
Quote: Originally Posted by Smugglr View Post
I'm not sure why they couldn't give us this information beforehand. It seems like they had it planned out. It would have eased a lot of people's minds.
Jeeeebus!

They did tell you, but you chose not to read teh terms and conditinos!

If ignorance is bliss, why is everyone so unhappy?
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

fangsolo
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2446
July 21, 2011 here....nothing yet...will see how it goes

Fadajobe
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2447
I didnt get my code till late and entered it in 8/2 ohhwell took the day off for nothing .

CoreyCooper
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2448
This is pretty stupid. Everyone spends the specified amounts for thier pre-order packages yet only a fraction of us get to start our early game access on time. Does this mean the rest of us get alittle bit of our money back for every day we are delayed early game access?

MColes
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2449
=( So much for being in right away when I pre ordered =(

PergusMyst
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2450
OMGZ everytime I click last, two more pages appear o.O. SO much rage for these people, so little time.