7.1a is a bit buggy

AssassinSaberPro

After doing some story during the update thing been pretty random. Like when I go in the green force field to complete my heroic or story missions and kill some mobs. Some of these mobs would come back as hyper spawn where I have to defeat them those same mobs 3-4 time and until it stop spawning so That I can defeat the boss or gang leader.

Another issue I like to address is that the crew skill been kind of wonky. I was able to scroll through and selecting companion to make them gather material. But when I go to select “which material” I scroll down to the one I needed and as soon I selected it scroll back up automatically but I did not touch my scroller and it did not affect it when I was scrolling through my companion?

Anyone having these issue and know how to fix it? Or do we just have to wait until dev see these and they tweet us another maintenance? :rak_02::rak_02:

Another issue I like to address is that the crew skill been kind of wonky. I was able to scroll through and selecting companion to make them gather material. But when I go to select “which material” I scroll down to the one I needed and as soon I selected it scroll back up automatically but I did not touch my scroller and it did not affect it when I was scrolling through my companion?

Is your character using the crappy useless Krall's Accord Tactical? That applies a minor buff to one of your stats, and switches around every few seconds which stat it is buffing. Each time it switches, your list of active buffs changes (duh), and, regardless of why your buff list changed, when that happens, several different scrollable windows will reset themselves back to the top. (It's actually a 6.0 bug, or maybe older than that, but Krall's Accord, added in 6.0, is the only thing that causes frequent changes to your buff list in situations when you might be using the crew skills window.)