Founder Title Question

CuyGuy

Hello, I recently came back to the game and it’s incredible how much fun I’ve been having. I heard to guildmates talking about the Founder title. I looked into it and I was subbed well before the title came to be. I however did not click the email link that was sent out.

Would I still qualify for the title?

You should check your Collections, under Promotional Items. You should be able to get a copy of the medal there.

it sounds like he didn't activate the email, which is why he doesn't have the title. CS might be able to fix it, but it depends on the CS agent. I'd recommend mailing rather than using the ticket system.

Founder Titles were given out only to the Beta Testers I thought?

No, it wasnt a beta tester thing at all. Below is how you got the founder title.

As a ‘thank you’ to everyone who helped make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches in history, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic with a unique Founder’s Medal and “Founder” Title!

To receive the Founder’s Medal…

* Purchase Star Wars: The Old Republic (preordering was an automatic founder title....thats how i got mine) and redeem your official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

* Complete one of the following transactions by March 19th, 2012 (12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET):

* Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription

* Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Time Code

* Once you become eligible for the title and have surpassed your 30 days of game time included with your official Game Product Registration Code, you will be notified by email.

* Check your in-game mail for a message from “Star Wars: The Old Republic”. Your Founder’s Medal will be attached to this message.

* Place your Founder’s Medal in your Inventory and right-click the medal to unlock your “Founder” title. (TIP: You can choose to show the Founder’s title or any other title you’ve earned in-game by opening your character sheet and selecting a title from the character name drop down. Once applied, the title will show next to your character name on your nameplate.)

* This title is permanently bound to your account and will carry over to any character you make in the future.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon