unlocking species

spindalos

hi i'm a new player with cartel coins i brought a species however it is still locked and im unsure how i can access it

thank you for your help

On the character(1) that you used to buy the unlock token for the species(2), open the Cartel Market interface, and click on Unclaimed Items(3). Click on Claim All. Close the Cartel Market. Open your Inventory. Find the new item (it will have a Cartel Coin symbol on it) and right-click to use it.

If you did all that already, you'll have to submit a Customer Service ticket to get the situation resolved.

(1) If you've deleted the character, submit a Customer Service ticket (not a bug report) and ask politely to have the character restored. Give as many details as you can, at least:

* The character's name, class and approximate level. Species and sex as well.

* The server.

* Approximately when (date and time, with timezone) you deleted the character.

(2) Unlike e.g. ESO's Crown Store, when you buy an unlock from the Cartel Market, you don't immediately unlock it, but instead you receive a token that, when used, will do the unlock. After a cool-down period (36 hours for subscribers, 72 hours for non-subscribers), the token unbinds and you can trade it by various means to other players. (The token thing is why SWTOR's Cartel Market doesn't have a "buy as Gift" option. It isn't needed.)

(3) Each character has a separate Unclaimed Items section that's accessible only from that character.