Question regarding Music Therapy Probe bought in game with cartel market certificates

I recently purchased the music therapy probe via cartel bazaar vendor using cartel market certificates. With past items purchased through the same means have been added to my collections allowing me to purchase a legacy unlock for my other toons on legacy. Now that I have used the music therapy probe and it is bound, the item does not show up in my collections. My question is there some way to have it added to collections or am i sol? Thank you

I recently purchased the music therapy probe via cartel bazaar vendor using cartel market certificates. With past items purchased through the same means have been added to my collections allowing me to purchase a legacy unlock for my other toons on legacy. Now that I have used the music therapy probe and it is bound, the item does not show up in my collections. My question is there some way to have it added to collections or am i sol? Thank you

The items from those vendors were always a mixed bag - some would unlock in Collections, some would not. And some were *changed* so they wouldn't unlock (notably the Basic underwear sets).