Vendor purchased gear doesn't count towards achievements

Screaming_Ziva

known issue ever since the vendor was introduced afaik. only those from zyken count and those that drop in ops or flashpoints - prob because they come with mods. only empty shells from the vendor dont count - otherwise id have all the cheevos complete. Edited by Darittha

Hi Screaming_Ziva,

Thank you for the report.

This bug is currently being tracked by our team. I’ll keep you updated if I have additional information about it.

Thank you.

Wait...It was a bug ??? i thought it was done on purpose because acquiring gear like that was kind of "the easy way"....

I believe some tacticals are also bugged, even for drops. I received kolto bombardment from a crate, and won refraction point from the final boss in a FP and I don't have credit for either one in my achievements. All the other tacticals I have gotten by similar means I received proper credit for.

I believe some tacticals are also bugged, even for drops. I received kolto bombardment from a crate, and won refraction point from the final boss in a FP and I don't have credit for either one in my achievements. All the other tacticals I have gotten by similar means I received proper credit for.

You can get tactical cheevos to trigger by mailing them to an imp side alt. Transferring through legacy cargo doesn't work, only mailing.

You can get tactical cheevos to trigger by mailing them to an imp side alt. Transferring through legacy cargo doesn't work, only mailing.

Thanks for the hint. Sounds similar to the bounty contract issue.

Could this also work for gear obtained from vendors? Did anyone try this out?

EDIT: I tried it out. It doesn't work for gear pieces. However, the tacticals work. So I will focus on buying tacticals from now on instead of gear. Unless they fix this bug.

Edited by JattaGin

• 7 months later...