Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund!

Stradlin
12.13.2021 , 05:51 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilrenna View Post
Yeah, the salient point here is how many MMOs have had expansions get delayed 1 week before their release dates.
Yup, this is half of what stinks here. I'm sure such last minute delays have happened before though. I'm much less sure if there has ever been last minute delays of TWO MONTHS though. These things happening to a three week old release date? That's where we reach the twilight zone. It is this sum of all parts that I claim has never happened before in history of MMO expansions.

Quote: Originally Posted by denavin View Post
Try again... there sure has and THIS year too....

Quote: Originally Posted by kage_goomba View Post
He also said any other MMO Expansion - that means "any other MMO" - not just this game.
Quote: Originally Posted by kage_goomba View Post
You'd think they would get out from under the rock they are living under and actually look around for once.
It is so crazy to me how you guys happily argue others without even reading their posts. What I said is super simple, this can't be the case of misunderstanding stuff. Its literally you not even reading the two line quote you disagree with properly.

kage_goomba
12.13.2021 , 06:26 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradlin View Post
It is so crazy to me how you guys happily argue others without even reading their posts. What I said is super simple, this can't be the case of misunderstanding stuff. Its literally you not even reading the two line quote you disagree with properly.
I'm not going to bother quoting your own post.... so enjoy your blissful ignorance because It's obvious to me your just here for trolling attention.

SaerethDL
12.19.2021 , 03:14 PM | #93
After playing the updated PTS, its very obvious they wouldn't be ready for dec 14th.. very... half the features are not yet working correctly. This was purposeful and they know this. A bigger stink needs to be made about this.

Ulrah
01.26.2022 , 05:05 PM | #94
PSA: with the new release date approaching, everyone should keep this thread in mind...

Burn us once?... shame on you...

Burn us twice?... don't get burned twice people!
The most useful slaves are those that believe themselves to be free.
- Ulrah

xordevoreaux
01.26.2022 , 05:18 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by HoloTweed View Post

So, honestly, you saying you're sure this announcement wasn't done with a dishonest intention when it doesn't even affect you is as shady as their "surprise" and "angst" over having to make it.
So, everything you ever told someone else you'd do and subsequently failed to follow through with, everything from signing a library checkout card in the back pocket cover of a library book that you then turned in late to everything above that, it was all because you were dishonest about declaring you'd do it in the first place?
That's basically the equivalent of what you're saying here about Bioware.

Yes, Bioware published a ridiculous deadline in terms of having developers follow through on meeting it.
They did not meet that deadline.

That does not make Bioware dishonest. It makes them poor planners and wishful thinkers.
About my SWTOR guilds
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.

MystyqeofXev
01.26.2022 , 06:12 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
So, everything you ever told someone else you'd do and subsequently failed to follow through with, everything from signing a library checkout card in the back pocket cover of a library book that you then turned in late to everything above that, it was all because you were dishonest about declaring you'd do it in the first place?
That's basically the equivalent of what you're saying here about Bioware.

Yes, Bioware published a ridiculous deadline in terms of having developers follow through on meeting it.
They did not meet that deadline.

That does not make Bioware dishonest. It makes them poor planners and wishful thinkers.
"Never attribute to malice, what can be explained by incompetence, lethargy or stupidity, for the latter are in far greater supply in our world" (With apologies to Goethe)

JokerThe
01.28.2022 , 12:06 AM | #97
ha, I did the same thing, didn't even play. I'm just done with this game now.