Star Wars: The Old Republic Friends Trial Reward

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say yes.....

All players who have already referred a friend through the Friends Trial and meet the requirements listed above will be retroactively granted a Kurtob Alliance Speeder via in-game mail.

Level: 25

Quality: Artifact

Requires Speeder Piloting: Rank 1

Speed: 110%

Excellent protection against being knocked off

Wait, what?

A level 25 speeder with 110% speed?

Also is it really level 25 or can a level 10 with the legacy perk use it?

Can players who have been with you since pre-launch get the Taxi speeder as a veteran reward? Or are "rewards" only given out to players who will likely buy a second account to get this, thus making it seem as though TOR is selling better to EA than it actually is.

Wait, what?

A level 25 speeder with 110% speed?

Also is it really level 25 or can a level 10 with the legacy perk use it?

Better yet, is it account/legacy wide unlock or do you have to pick the character it gets unlocked on?

Bio, sell ​​it to me like a Blizzard! Please. :p

Just save me the trouble of going and buying a cheap box copy and paying for a single month for my wife and I. Just sell us this version of the sparklepony. Long as the speed is the same for a first speeder on my alts, I don't care what it looks like TBH.

Hey Everyone,

The Kurtob Alliance Speeder is an account wide reward for all of those who meet the requirements:

• Referred one or more of your friends through the Friends Trial Referral Form.
  • At least one of your friends purchased the game and paid for a recurring monthly subscription or redeemed a Game Time Code.
  • You must be opted-in to receive emails from The Old Republic.
  • You and your friend’s account must not be banned.

For more information about the reward please visit the Friends Trial FAQ.

Thank you!

And thus begins the story of how I started multiple accounts on yet another MMO just to get the shinies.

The game's on sale for $20 at Amazon so it'll just cost me $35 to own it.

Personally, I'd be willing to just pay the $35 to BioWare and get the thing if I could avoid the hassle of dealing with a second account since all my friends either already play or refuse to play.

Hey Everyone,

The Kurtob Alliance Speeder is an account wide reward for all of those who meet the requirements:

• Referred one or more of your friends through the Friends Trial Referral Form.
  • At least one of your friends purchased the game and paid for a recurring monthly subscription or redeemed a Game Time Code.
  • You must be opted-in to receive emails from The Old Republic.
  • You and your friend’s account must not be banned.

For more information about the reward please visit the Friends Trial FAQ.

Thank you!

Thanks Courtney!