Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Alairus
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2431
you guys as a whole need to relax you'll get in when you get in

trevorxxx
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2432
anyone from july 23 in the 3rd wave access? im july 24 hoping to get into the 4th wave.

kirorx
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2433
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeryko View Post
People are forgetting (or just want to argue) that you didn't pay for early access. You paid for a pre-order, that is, a reservation for a copy of the game - digital or not.

-Everything- else, is a BONUS.
I personally don't care either way and i put my pre-order in kinda late due to some gamestop issues, but according to the description on amazon and on the box, you "are" paying for early accesss.

I am confident that everyone will get some early access TBH. I think this is why the waves started two days early.

sparkleav
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2434
Quote: Originally Posted by x-law View Post
Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.
Pre-ordered 2 x DDE via Origin on the 25th of July and a CE from GAME in-store on the same day, entered all the codes that day too so I have no idea why you couldn't pre-order until October

Vasov
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2435
Just checking in now that 3rd wave has been sent. I activated my code on 7/25 and no email yet. I see there are some 7/23'ers that have not been let in yer it seems? Hoping for 4th wave but I'm doubting it now.

narsl
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2436
Quote: Originally Posted by x-law View Post
Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.
x-law Im in the UK and I pre-ordered my CE on the 21st of July from the link on this site it was simple. I did not get my pre-order code till the 28th as Im sure most people did since it took awhile for pre-order codes to get out. I have also not gotten into early access yet so good luck if you have ordered after july.

Grimeve
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2437
Okay so I used my pre-order code as soon as I received it and no doublt i'll get in early access when EA/Bioware think I deserve to. But when will I receive my Game product registration code I ordered from Origin?? anyone received theirs yet or will it be on the 20th or so for DE (Digital edition) buyers?

Eburon
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2438
I've pre-ordered as soon as it was possible.
Payed 150 euro's for the CE
so highly dissappointed that i didn't get invited yet

Shadowwinds
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2439
Not many light now. My server says full but no e-mail

Deanowills
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #2440
Quote: Originally Posted by Vixit View Post
now i just want to die some suicide thoughts from not allowed to play since T've been glued since 1 CET today :'(
If that guy is telling the truth about ordering December and getting in already then something is seriously wrong :|

I pre ordered the day we was able, and entered my code months ago, so this guy who apprently ordered and registered in December I think is full of the Smelly brown stuff!

on the other hand if it is true.... ***!

i'm sure Bioware wouldn't do that to us! and I Hope they haven't forgot about the people the other side of the Ocean

I should of been in first! i spent 150 on a collectors edition! no fair

I JUST WANT TO KILL SOME JEDI!