Turf War Heroic on Mek-Sha moved?

mentalmackem

• Dev Post
Did you move the turf war heroic on mek-sha? its not available from the console that usually has it.

Hey there,

That should have been caught in the patch notes, my apologies. We have temporarily disabled Turf War. The Mission has had a number of bugs since launch and so until we get those resolved, we are disabling the Mission. We will correct those issues and bring it back, working properly, in a future patch.

Apologies for any inconvenience, I will get that added to the notes now.

-eric

Hey there,

That should have been caught in the patch notes, my apologies. We have temporarily disabled Turf War. The Mission has had a number of bugs since launch and so until we get those resolved, we are disabling the Mission. We will correct those issues and bring it back, working properly, in a future patch.

Apologies for any inconvenience, I will get that added to the notes now.

-eric

RIP that achievement then

the only issues i found in the heroic was that sometimes the items around the room were made unclickable when few of the enemies we killed. also the bar stool item wasnt having any effect on its designated target - think it was the rodian with health regen buff. i usually just reseted instance and tried again. got my cheevo easily. Edited by Darittha

• 4 weeks later...
Would be great if you redesigned it while at it. We really dont need more credit dumps. Make it something all players can enjoy.

Yeah, Damn right! Even if there's a way to pay a minimum, using creds to be able to finish a mission is lame. Like the Heroic on Dantoine where you have to pay millions just to be able to get a chievo. Even when you're subs, it hurts to drop as much money just to finish a mission/achievment. If the goal is to make some things that only subs can achieve, find a less boring way to do it. It's already costing a lot to buy augments, kits, and gear to get all my characters right, i don't need to spend mùillions more to achieve a little mission.

I know, we're never happy. And it's even more true since i'm french and french people love to whine! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...