<Starshadow Coalition> - a new guild for new and returning players

Deregen

Hello,

This guild seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I am a returning player that played for about a year during initial launch and on again/ off again over the years. I finally seem to have more free time, but am still expecting to be a fairly casual player. I also have two teenage sons that have been playing on and off with me. The three of us are interested in joining a guild that is newer and casual based.

Hello,

This guild seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I am a returning player that played for about a year during initial launch and on again/ off again over the years. I finally seem to have more free time, but am still expecting to be a fairly casual player. I also have two teenage sons that have been playing on and off with me. The three of us are interested in joining a guild that is newer and casual based.

Hi etsears! I think we caught up with you in our discord server already but if not, please let me know! :)

This sounds like a guild I'd be interested in. I main a Jedi Sentinel named Ashayela. I'm just now really sinking my teeth into the game, getting familiar with the general mechanics and everything. I'd love to have a more chill, social experience while playing the game :)

This sounds like a guild I'd be interested in. I main a Jedi Sentinel named Ashayela. I'm just now really sinking my teeth into the game, getting familiar with the general mechanics and everything. I'd love to have a more chill, social experience while playing the game :)

HI Ashayela! We'll keep an eye out for you this week :) You can find me on the republic side as Saerialla if you want to keep an eye out for me as well!

Sounds like you guys are just what I'm looking for ;) I played hardcore at launch for a couple years in a high end raiding guild but quit the game. ALOT of changes here since my long hiatus, still trying to wrap my head around it all. My teenage son wanted to get into playing so we started from scratch with a new account. He plays on Star Forge and I play here. Have a 60 'slinger on the pub side I'm leveling up named Aish Stormskye; still working through the story and not started any expansions yet. Plan on leveling alts from each class, but one at a time ;) Live on the east coast but work nights so am up all night, so PST works great for me. Playtime is Mon - Thurs, as I work Fri-Sun. Look forward to hearing from you guys :) Edited by RobynnHood

Sounds like you guys are just what I'm looking for ;) I played hardcore at launch for a couple years in a high end raiding guild but quit the game. ALOT of changes here since my long hiatus, still trying to wrap my head around it all. My teenage son wanted to get into playing so we started from scratch with a new account. He plays on Star Forge and I play here. Have a 60 'slinger on the pub side I'm leveling up named Aish Stormskye; still working through the story and not started any expansions yet. Plan on leveling alts from each class, but one at a time ;) Live on the east coast but work nights so am up all night, so PST works great for me. Playtime is Mon - Thurs, as I work Fri-Sun. Look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Hey there Aish! We'll try to keep an eye out for you in the evenings this week :)

Returning player...

Do you have an active voice comms for your Fleet? If yes, is it active just for special grouping nights, or are there actual people using it during general game play?

I'm not big on typing while playing, so I prefer voice chat over text chat...

Thanks,

Zip

TL/DR – Old fart looking for other old farts to play with late at night mid-week. This is the first post I saw that seems like a good fit. Only issue might be the time I play as I play late at night mid-week in CST.

Here’s the long of it…

Returning player here looking for friendly, active, old farts to game with. Just came back to the game after being away a few years. I’m a subscriber. I’m a casual player (Usually at least twice a week, late at night between Mondays-Wednesdays in CST), fun, friendly, mature, twisted, stupid, fat, handsome. I’m a weird mix. I don't do well with schedules. I have a lot of real-life stuff (Kids, Wife, Work, Sinister Plots, etc), and other hobbies (Reading, Eating, Board Games, P&P RPGs, Miniature Games, Other PC games, blah, blah, blah...). I'm a nice guy, and I can be goofy, or serious depending on my mood. I'm old (Like “over 50” old.). I can take orders when necessary for raids, dungeons, etc ... but I play my character the way I want to (as in, I'm all for good advice, but I'm not gonna spec my guy out the way others say I NEED to.) Sometimes I just want to goof around. I get along with most people. I'm tolerant, and open to diversity, and all that crap. I'm looking for a casual, fun, friendly, helpful group of players to become friends with as we play. The whole point of MMOs is to play with others, so that's why I'm here. I do solo sometimes, but running with a group is usually more fun and I miss my old MMO days. I have a weird schedule as I am a day sleeper who works night shift with my days off midweek Mon-Wed in central time zone. I have a few different characters (some new, some my old ones), so far they are all Imps. My highest is a lvl 52 sniper. Got a 23 Assassin, a 33 Jugg and some low levels. Been playing my new lowbees to refresh myself with the game and see what’s new, plus I’m not sure about all the game changes and whether I have to adjust my old toons or not. Not opposed to playing Repub characters, I just don’t have any yet. Never tried roleplaying in an online MMO, but might give it a shot. I’d really like to dedicate regular time to this game if I can find the right people to play with. Not sure what else to say here. I am a weirdo.

Okay, I love you ... bye bye.

Here are my toons and their names….

Entropy Reigns – lvl/15 Sorcerer (Playing this one since my return yesterday.)

Lextaliones – lvl/33 Juggernaught

Dpraved – lvl/52 Sniper

Quoxx- lvl/1 Operative

Trissk – lvl/9 Powetech

Kaleeva -lvl/23 Assassin

Also .. if anyone here is interested in shooting me a message and maybe playing together, don’t be shy.

• 3 weeks later...
Returning player here. Seeing it on steam reminded me of all the fun I had playing this game, so thought I'd jump back in. Haven't played since first expansion I think. Got a couple of 55 on the Rep side and looks like I was working through the class story for Marauder when I stopped playing. UTC+7 but I usually play in the morning so timezone probably matches well. Plan on finishing the class story for Marauder (was nearly finished) and then starting on some other classes. Current char name Z'dar'in.

Hey,

Not sure if you're still recruiting or not, but it would be nice to hook up with chill people and do some fun or dorky stuff. I don't play hardcore anymore, don't have the time or interest. However, I miss some of the fun stuff my guild used to do like world boss raids, 4 manning EV HM, or exploring planets to get impossible shots and titles.

But if you are recruiting, I'd love to add one of my imp toons, tell me who to send a private message to.

• 2 weeks later...
This sounds like it's for me. I'm not really into pvp and I do flashpoints whenever they seem interesting, though there are some that seem beyond what a solo player can do. I would have to decide on a alt. Currently playing a level 62 Jedi Sentinel, but my Operative (maxed) and Smuggler rank among my favorites. How would I go about joining?