SW:TOR Fan Fiction Index by Author and Class

alaurin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Title: Major Malavai Quinn - Watching from the shadows/An Interlude on Iokath/Afterword (pre-Umbara)/An Interlude on Iokath (part 2)

Link: Linky

Class: Invicta Sul - Lightside Sith Warrior

------------

Title: The Aurelian Legacy (comprising the following installments: Part 1: Force Fulcrum; Part 2 - A Duel on Daxia-Two; Part 3 - Death of a Sith; Part 4 – The Cave; Part 5 – Departing Daxia-Two; Part 6 - Alderaan; Part 7 - The Visitor; Part 8 - Visions and Portents; Part 9 – Endings and Beginnings; Part 10 - Darkness and Light; Part 11- Pushing Back; ...)

Link: Linky

Class: None (a prequel story)

Edited by AureliaSulis
Updates

• 1 year later...

Hello! I'm so very sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you all. I've been very busy with work and family these past several months so haven't had much time for SWTOR stuff at all. I'm trying to get back into the game and fic writing but first I wanted to update the index here, which I finally took care of this morning.

@PineappleM: If you are still around, I need you to post the link to your story that you want indexed here. The link you gave was for this thread so I am unable to put you in until I get that.