Not being Mando as a BH: Dialogue?

Shayddow

I finally did a BH that didn't go Mando at the end of chapter 1 of Vanilla Story.

The previous thread on this was around 2013 so didn't have certain end-game stories.

I am wondering whether there are any dialogue changes for this choice with:

1. Shae Vizla in SOR

2. On Mek-sha where you meet the fellow who was part of the group that are non-mandos.

:rak_02:

Not sure about SOR or Mek-sha.

I know that when you meet Shae Viszla again in the 'Knights' Duology, it causes different conversations when she tells you about Mandalore The Vindicated's death, if that's any help.

(Although, on Mek-Sha, Indigo and the Dar'manda react differently if you bring Mandalorians like Torian, Akaavi or Shae than if you bring other characters, so they might have differences if you yourself are Mando'ade or not...)

Edited by turbomagnus

(Although, on Mek-Sha, Indigo and the Dar'manda react differently if you bring Mandalorians like Torian, Akaavi or Shae than if you bring other characters, so they might have differences if you yourself are Mando'ade or not...)

If you are Mando yourself he says

"I don't deal with your kind"

if you are "just" a BH he reacts to you like to any other character.

Edited by Eranis

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure about SOR or Mek-sha.

I know that when you meet Shae Viszla again in the 'Knights' Duology, it causes different conversations when she tells you about Mandalore The Vindicated's death, if that's any help.

That's interesting. I did run a mando BH through the Darvannis chapter just to see if there are any differences from non-mando BHs. It was...fine. Not really worth the effort. KOTFE/ET doesn't really reward playing through on different classes the way the rest of the game works.