Theron/Zenith

Hadsil

I know now Theron and Zenith are the same voice actor, but I didn't know when I first met Theron. I don't recall at the time if I thought the voice was familiar, but I hadn't made the connection. Now that I'm doing the class stories again my Consular has met Zenith and we talk on the ship. All I can hear is Theron. It's silly, but having spent so much time with Theron with all my 8 primary characters for such a long time it's jarring watching Zenith but hearing Theron. I suppose Theron is my favorite story character, so it means more. It was funny when at the end of Onslaught I recognized the voice actress of the Republic Chancellor I recognized as the female Czerka scientist in the recordings of the Tatooine planet story.

You hear Lana's voice all over the place in SWTOR, and I've heard both Lana and Andronikos in Elder Scrolls Online. There's also a key NPC in the early parts of the Path of Fire expansion in GW2 who speaks in Koth Vortena's voice.

But overall, the funniest thing like that is in the French localisation, where Gizmel Gam on Ord Mantell and Liam Dentiri on Tython share the same voice actor. It adds a surreal aspect to the sequence on Tython.

When ever they get around to returning our last missing companion (gone now for 4.5 years) to us Consulars it would be funny if they had a scene with Zenith and Theron, and make a comment about the voice similarity.

You hear Lana's voice all over the place in SWTOR, and I've heard both Lana and Andronikos in Elder Scrolls Online.

To be fair, Steve Blum has at least one role in all games ever. He usually also plays wolverine in cartoons.

When I hear him I think of Gorim and Oghrim in Dragon Age: Origins (he voices both).

Edited by JuventusAndFCK

To be fair, Steve Blum has at least one role in all games ever. He usually also plays wolverine in cartoons.

When I hear him I think of Gorim and Oghrim in Dragon Age: Origins (he voices both).

I want Zenith to accuse Theron of mocking him by using his voice (Zenith was first after all).

BTW I just heard Satele Shan's voice come out of a ship's computer, telling crew to evacuate.

Isn't the computer voice on Corellia Onslaught mission Vowrawn? Sure sound like it to me.

And I'm sure I have heard the voice of Nancy Drew from the games, not TV, in SWTOR. She's everywhere else.

Edited by RameiArashi

• 1 year later...
When ever they get around to returning our last missing companion (gone now for 4.5 years) to us Consulars it would be funny if they had a scene with Zenith and Theron, and make a comment about the voice similarity.

Now that would be really funny! :D

By the way, does anyone else hear Hylo Visz's voice in Ravagers op? Cause i think is the same voice actress for Hylo/Coratanni

You hear Lana's voice all over the place in SWTOR, and I've heard both Lana and Andronikos in Elder Scrolls Online. There's also a key NPC in the early parts of the Path of Fire expansion in GW2 who speaks in Koth Vortena's voice.

But overall, the funniest thing like that is in the French localisation, where Gizmel Gam on Ord Mantell and Liam Dentiri on Tython share the same voice actor. It adds a surreal aspect to the sequence on Tython.

Many of these VA's appear in other MMO's, Lana's VA is also Lucia, a supporting character throughout Heavensward and Endwalker, and other random civilians in FFXIV