Thanks for Zenith, the Balmorran twilek. everyone is welcome.

bluehufsa

I do love Zenith. I wish he was an LI. they need to bring him back, I say the more characters voiced by Troy Baker, the better!

I must be dreaming.. someone slap me , please! Does someone else love Zenith?? This is not the forum i'm logged on!

Serious query: Is Troy Baker's voice integral to your like of Zenith?

Reason I ask is that (and I have no evidence for this), part of the reason for the delay of Zenith I thought was the same voice actor for Theron issue. I actually had forgotten Zenith's voice by the time my characters met Theron since I never used him as my primary companion. While differences are there (tribute to Baker's ability), it is still clearly the same voice.

I just wonder if BW thought that would be too awkward.

For me, while I can't speak to Zenith, I know that Vector and Quinn just wouldn't be the same with different voice actors.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

My JC would have been happy with a Zenith romance. Felix is a nice guy but he just never quite did it for me, I would have preferred the option to have Zenith instead. Hopefully he'll return soon at least.

Ignoring Zenith would be a shame, he might not be a LI, but still he's an important character in JC story - the experienced soldier or rather guerilla fighter helping the young idealist Jedi Consular, (i loved writting fanfiction about the two of them learning from each other )

Serious query: Is Troy Baker's voice integral to your like of Zenith?

Reason I ask is that (and I have no evidence for this), part of the reason for the delay of Zenith I thought was the same voice actor for Theron issue. I actually had forgotten Zenith's voice by the time my characters met Theron since I never used him as my primary companion. While differences are there (tribute to Baker's ability), it is still clearly the same voice.

I just wonder if BW thought that would be too awkward.

For me, while I can't speak to Zenith, I know that Vector and Quinn just wouldn't be the same with different voice actors.

Dasty

Answer : No. The companion character Zenith is not my favorite cause of the VA, but because of the story. Not sure if you played JC and i don't want to spoil this for you but

Zenith had at least 3 opportunities to kill the JC but did not .

Another Zenith lover here. He should have been a LI, there's a cute little bit of dialogue with him that almost seems like they were at least thinking about it or...trolling us with, when you ask him if he has anyone, a wife, family he fights for, and that little awkward pause after...so cute. Ugh gimme Zenith.

I really like Zenith. Great character, voice, and story. He and my pure LS sage don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, but every character needs an array of companions with different points of view, because we can roleplay our characters in various ways. In some ways, I was surprised at him not being a romantic option (purely because I could see lots of people wanting to romance him), but he is very driven and focused on Balmorra - maybe that didn't leave room for anything else.

Another Zenith lover here. He should have been a LI, there's a cute little bit of dialogue with him that almost seems like they were at least thinking about it or...trolling us with, when you ask him if he has anyone, a wife, family he fights for, and that little awkward pause after...so cute. Ugh gimme Zenith.

Their last dialogue is actually the best , especially the part when Zenith says " I.. i trust you" - that sounded more like " I.. actually love you, but i don't have the guts to say that to a Jedi" . LOL.. just say it, Force darn it, dude!!! :D:D:D

Their last dialogue is actually the best , especially the part when Zenith says " I.. i trust you" - that sounded more like " I.. actually love you, but i don't have the guts to say that to a Jedi" . LOL.. just say it, Force darn it, dude!!! :D:D:D

I love that conversation. For him to say he trusts you is something really big for him. Given his massive mistrust of the republic.

Zenith is awesome.

His recruitment is an awesome part of the game, one of the best companion arcs.

The Consular story/companions just isn't understood well or just really underappreciated. Zenith/Nadia/Tharan and Holiday are all great characters.

Kind of disappointed we're not getting any of them back yet.

Edited by arunav

Zenith is awesome.

His recruitment is an awesome part of the game, one of the best companion arcs.

The Consular story/companions just isn't understood well or just really underappreciated. Zenith/Nadia/Tharan and Holiday are all great characters.

Kind of disappointed we're not getting any of them back yet.

According to the devs plans, we should get all of them back, as other classes got their comps, even the less likes ones ( Skadge, Guss)

Blue,

If it means anything (not that it should lolz :D), I'm running my third JC through now and just got to Balmorra, I'm going to give Zenith a go on him! This thread inspired me to give him a chance.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Blue,

If it means anything (not that it should lolz :D), I'm running my third JC through now and just got to Balmorra, I'm going to give Zenith a go on him! This thread inspired me to give him a chance.

Dasty

That's good to hear, hopefully you two will have fun together ( especially if you're into killing Imps :p)

The JC was my first ever toon in SWTOR and I fell in love with Zenith. The voice didn't hurt, but I really appreciated his sense of devotion to Balmorra and going to any lengths to do what needed to be done. It was a nice counterpart to the JC more diplomatic side and they played off each other nicely.

And I really liked his battle bark: 'who do you want dead?'

He should have been a LI for sure.

The JC was my first ever toon in SWTOR and I fell in love with Zenith. The voice didn't hurt, but I really appreciated his sense of devotion to Balmorra and going to any lengths to do what needed to be done. It was a nice counterpart to the JC more diplomatic side and they played off each other nicely.

And I really liked his battle bark: 'who do you want dead?'

He should have been a LI for sure.

That line was so refreshing after Tharans "I am a pacifist"!

JC was my first real character too (the moment I found the right race/look combination all other baby-toons were forgotten). And obviously, Zenith left the strongest impression out of all companions I had to that moment (and remained this way after I played all the stories too). Such a pity BW cut him off.