Alderaan Juran Map unlock

Batwer

Without being there with a toon, I don't remember the names. There is a walkway/road/path up a mountain, go up over/around and there is a little sliver of map that you open. If I can remember it correctly, you start on the north side of the mountain and finish on the south side of it. I'll log in and try to get the names or locations.

Before we to in depth, southeast of your player icon (gold triangle) location in the map image you linked. There is a fish hook looking road/pathway; south/southwest of that. You have a hexagon section that is blank that should open up, you may even change to the Alsakan Lowland map view.

From you player Icon there is a quest giver by the name of Maelriel Alde kneeling off to the side of a bridge. I believe she gives you a quest that will take you up to mountain path, leading to the area (I think you are looking for). Her approx. locale (x,y) 1451,1351

Walk/ride up the pathway, past a cave entrance, path goes around to the left of the mountain (direction East and then South) Once up on the top, there are some sort of ruins. From there head in a southern direction, the toon I used had never been there so I open up a few areas while walking. There is a little cliff to jump down into an open area (x,y) 1587,1502 Map section Juran Mountians>Alsakan Overlook

I had help from numerous people when getting this section for my own achievements, I can only hope its the same section/area you need.

Good Luck and Ever Forward.

• 2 years later...
Before we to in depth, southeast of your player icon (gold triangle) location in the map image you linked. There is a fish hook looking road/pathway; south/southwest of that. You have a hexagon section that is blank that should open up, you may even change to the Alsakan Lowland map view.

From you player Icon there is a quest giver by the name of Maelriel Alde kneeling off to the side of a bridge. I believe she gives you a quest that will take you up to mountain path, leading to the area (I think you are looking for). Her approx. locale (x,y) 1451,1351

Walk/ride up the pathway, past a cave entrance, path goes around to the left of the mountain (direction East and then South) Once up on the top, there are some sort of ruins. From there head in a southern direction, the toon I used had never been there so I open up a few areas while walking. There is a little cliff to jump down into an open area (x,y) 1587,1502 Map section Juran Mountians>Alsakan Overlook

I had help from numerous people when getting this section for my own achievements, I can only hope its the same section/area you need.

Good Luck and Ever Forward.

It helps friend :)

I've added needed a position on this screenshot, after visiting that point - I got achievement "Explorer of Alderaan"