Operation set bonusses seem to not drop

So i have done 3 operations over the last 2 days, one of them being DXUN SM, not one single set bonus dropped from any of them, is there an error in the personal loot system not dropping set bonuses, if not then the drops are way too rare.

Especially if the plan is to retire all the curret set bonuses with their achievements in 7.0

So i have done 3 operations over the last 2 days, one of them being DXUN SM, not one single set bonus dropped from any of them, is there an error in the personal loot system not dropping set bonuses, if not then the drops are way too rare.

Especially if the plan is to retire all the curret set bonuses with their achievements in 7.0

Yes, there is an error, but it's *your* error. Your error is the expectation that a set bonus piece is *guaranteed*, which is clearly not the case, nor was it ever promised.

Yes, there is an error, but it's *your* error. Your error is the expectation that a set bonus piece is *guaranteed*, which is clearly not the case, nor was it ever promised.

Thats all i wask asking about lol, i bought everything else with tech fragments so i dont know the drop rate.

but no need to be a dick about it, was simple question.