The Imperial Reaper Armor Set

KaiserImperium

I know the set is not finished, but the orange accents that cannot be dyed on this set really throws it off. I mean if they were red it wouldn’t be a huge issue, but orange is more of a Republic color? It’d honestly be better if we could dye stamp over the orange bits on the chest and for those orange lights on the hips be made red or just not have lights at all. It troubles me that a lot of times the effort to putting color map pallets in armor sets is made on 99% of the set but skips over glaring parts. Please fix this and I don’t know about anyone else but a hood down version of the chest as a bonus like on the Je’daii warrior set or a cape would be choice👍 Edited by KaiserImperium

Imo the set needs a hood down variant, cause that hood it currently has is massive.

Yeah I noticed that. If you take the head piece off it has way too much open space inside the hood. Looks really weird. There are so many hooded sets that look really good. I don't know why it's so hard for them to replicate the same thing with new armor sets. Or release hooded sets with a hood down version. People like variety and choices.

Our desires have been granted. The new preview picture of the armor set shows a hood down variant.

All we need is a full cape or butt cape and then it's perfect. I doubt they'll add it though. I think our little threads here in the forums are rarely seen by the developers.

All we need is a full cape or butt cape and then it's perfect. I doubt they'll add it though. I think our little threads here in the forums are rarely seen by the developers.

It’s got some little armor bits around the rear that makes it acceptable IMO. If it had a cape I’d rock this set for years, but I think the armor is far too finished for any additions like that.

They do read these though. This is where change is made because the developers have listened before on posts of mine in the past because they’re great. Just takes enough people backing it. The solution is simple though every single armor set should dye completely and should not look brown when it’s dyed black, we need relevant armors to be released such as the Second and Third Sister’s inquisitor outfits but with a Sith Empire logo instead, we need real Sith eyes, and lightsabers should sound like actual lightsabers not slime from Instagram shorts when the blade extends like on Darth Vindican’s lightsaber. If all these things were taken seriously they’d make a lot of damn money because I can’t imagine how many people skipped out on armors because they dye horribly or lightsabers because they sound bad. The reforged lightsaber was the perfect step in the right direction. This Imperial Reaper armor set has it’s flaws, but it’s good. More armors like this to make our characters look unique and ******.