4 Players Looking For Guild...

Seasaidh

We have a group of 4 who have been playing together leveling up. Our knowledge ranges from extensive to brand new. We'd like to get into ops runs, but are in need of people who are open to new players learning and not super hardcore.

We mostly play Wednesday evenings around 7 central. Most active in the winter. :)

If you have room and patience for us, please let me know!

We have a group of 4 who have been playing together leveling up. Our knowledge ranges from extensive to brand new. We'd like to get into ops runs, but are in need of people who are open to new players learning and not super hardcore.

If you have room and patience for us, please let me know!

hello there,

It's a very strange time right now because of the pending 7.0 "update" coming in a few weeks, but things should be picking up again soon here as SWTOR approaches mid-February & everything. So yeah, whenever u guys get a chance , feel free to check us out here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way and WELCOME BACK to the game....again! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 1 month later...

Hey just saw your post and I think we may be a good fit for you all...let me know if you need any more information from us, and good luck! Here is our recruitment post...

An Vod'ika [Non-RP, 18+] is recruiting new and returning players. We are -

- a family and friends guild

- have known each other for quite some time and have played several MMOs together

- do weekly ops, FPs, conquest, etc

- looking for a few more to fill out solid groups for different events

Most of us have played since launch, so we are knowledgeable about gearing, ops, conquest, and most game events. We are looking for more like-minded, similar adult folks to help us fill out all-guild groups for different events. We understand RL things, we have discord, guild ship, etc. Please respond to this post, or email Rhoenin in-game for anymore information.

Good hunting, for the Empire!