Why sniper is SO complex and taxing in unranked?

ShieldProtection

Everytime I play an unranked match my sniper gets deleted by some angry no life premades without me doing anything, I cannot even put my cover shield, since there is way too many abilities I have keep in mind and their keys , some sith or jedi literally FLIES to me and force choke and two slash and I'm done for, they playing and moving like crazy programmed bots.

Am I the only one who burnt alot in pvp , sniper literally impossible to stay alive and have fun with it. Trooper is damage too but they do have crapton healing, merc is damage too but they have alots of healing perks and abilities.

Why sniper left alone by the devs in this way? I cannot stay alive for 10 seconds even though I have good gear and I know the basics of sniper.

Everytime I play an unranked match my sniper gets deleted by some angry no life premades without me doing anything, I cannot even put my cover shield, since there is way too many abilities I have keep in mind and their keys , some sith or jedi literally FLIES to me and force choke and two slash and I'm done for, they playing and moving like crazy programmed bots.

Am I the only one who burnt alot in pvp , sniper literally impossible to stay alive and have fun with it. Trooper is damage too but they do have crapton healing, merc is damage too but they have alots of healing perks and abilities.

Why sniper left alone by the devs in this way? I cannot stay alive for 10 seconds even though I have good gear and I know the basics of sniper.

I love playing sniper in reg warzones. You gotta make sure to use cover appropriate especially since your best defensive cooldown, entrench, is predicated on using cover. Just don’t be a stationary turret. Reposition as necessary. You can’t be leap to in cover other than with obliterate. So most warriors will either mad dash toward you or simply run toward you. Use leg shot to root then if they are just running toward you. Use covered escape if they max dash toward you and then leg shot them. Keep you distance with leg shot, covered escape, cover pulse, and other cc.

Playing sniper is all about controlling the playing field and positioning appropriately. If you find yourself in a situation that you can’t get away, pop entrench and evasion and go full on dps on whoever is in your face.

Which spec are you trying to play? They all play differently, but controlling the playing field is universal to them all.

Sniper is one of the harder classes to master in pvp. But once you do, you can become an overpowered weapon in many circumstances. The class is mostly fine as it is in regs. If it’s survivability was increased it would be unstoppable and if it did more damage it would be stupidly OP.

I think the best thing would be to tell us what spec and build you’re using, what gear and tactical. Then we can offer up some advice based on that. Then it’s just practice. Keep in mind that a solo sniper shouldn’t be able to 1v2 people or take on a premade by themselves without being deleted.