Bug? - "Grade 7 Starship Offensive Bundle has been added to your Collection."

kage_goomba

As the title says - bought me a set of Laser Cannons - and that text popped on my chat.

Not finding anything in any collection pertaining to my ship. Not to be confused with GSF - so don't presume that please.:rolleyes:

Got a screenshot - not sure how kosher it is to display names etc. But if a Dev wants the pic - happy to send it their way.:D

-Neph

As the title says - bought me a set of Laser Cannons - and that text popped on my chat.

Not finding anything in any collection pertaining to my ship. Not to be confused with GSF - so don't presume that please.

Got a screenshot - not sure how kosher it is to display names etc. But if a Dev wants the pic - happy to send it their way.:

BioWare "Devs" don't read this New Player forum section , so instead you should either post in the 'Bug Reports' section here--> https://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417 ....or file an IN-GAME 'Report a Bug' ticket.

Or , assuming it is indeed an actual bug, maybe do both? And posting a screenshot shouldn't be a problem either way , unless it's some type of *exploit*.

Edited by Nee-Elder