server lag after update 6.3a

We started having horrible server lag ever since the update. our PC is new and everything else runs fine. No internet issues or anything. WoW runs smooth without lag but, SWTOR is lagging so bad I almost cannot play it now.

Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix or is it the update itself? Thnx in advance.

Mine was doing fine til this afternoon and now its hitting lag that makes the game unplayable at all. I can login and stuff check gtn but if I wanted to level or do any sort of fighting thats almost impossible with the lag i am receiving. It is not on my end either I have checked everything on my end and its working fine except with Swtor right now. If it was my ISP it normally drops my cable out as well everytime 1 acts up the other is as well. Logged out, logged back in and it was still doing it. Reset my router and restarted my computer and it did not help in the slightest.

• 6 months later...
We started having horrible server lag ever since the update. our PC is new and everything else runs fine. No internet issues or anything. WoW runs smooth without lag but, SWTOR is lagging so bad I almost cannot play it now..

I know this post is older, but I played WOW up until about June this year and the game lagged horribly during the current expansion. It was a common gripe on the forums. Anytime a world boss was taken down it lagged or even for something as simple as looting, I would lag. Usually happened right after a patch or bug fix.

And SWTOR will always have bad lag when lots of things are going onscreen due to the horrible engine they built the game around.

Edited by oslek