Stuck on Dromund Kaas

babfb

Hello! So I’m in the Jedi Knight class story and I made it to Dromund Kass. When I got to the force field in the temple, I decided to go help Kira, but I died in the process. My only option was to return to a medcenter, but it put me behind the force field so I can’t continue. Is there any way to get me out from behind the force field? Thanks in advance! Edited by babfb

Probably you'll have to exit from DK using your Emergency Fleet Pass, then reset the mission and any personal phases.

If you haven't already done this, open your Abilities panel ("P"(1)), and look in the "General" section for the ability, and put it on a quickbar somewhere.

Once you're on the Fleet, open the mission log by clicking on the mission in the HUD (or by pressing "L"). Find the mission in the log and press the Reset button(2).

Then right-click your character's portrait and find "Reset personal phases" or some such. In any event, the relevant command will mention "Reset" and "phases". It doesn't work while you're *in* a phase, but the Fleet is not phased. (Your personal ship *and* your strongholds are all phases, so don't go to them.)

(1) P for Powers, I guess.

(2) The one in the mission log, not the one on the front of your PC. (joke)