Unlocked Ambassador Jink-->No ambassadors in decorations :(

Radagastimus

Hello.

So i went through old mails on my character and found out one containing unlock item for Ambassador Jink.

I promptly took that item and unlocked the decoration and went to add decoration to my stronghold including the Ambassador i just unlocked.

However..

In the process of decorating that Coruscant stronghold, i noticed a hologram of Ambassadoe Jink hoverin over on basic metal chair for a while. I had not placed him yet to anywhere and was quite puzzled. Tried to click nearby hooks to see if i accidentally put him on any of them but nothing. Soon that hologram disaooeared on its own. On the prewiev before i unlocked Jink, he was just a normal looking ambassadorial dude, no hologram or anything.

Well, after that i just finished placing furniture and stuff and then proceeded to add personnel there. Found the cook or whoever she is which i also unlocked and all my companions, but the ambassador Jink was nowhere to be found. I searched through my Decoration for his name, and it tells me i have 0/0 ambassaor Jink. Jink got jinxed i guess..

After some reading, i found out that for some, the Jink actually unlocked Kylee, but Kylee count was 0/0 as well...

I mean what the heck is happening here?