Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

TyrionOutsider

We all have that one character in the game that looks and acts cool/sexy that we have the hots for, but alas, once the dialogue wheel shows itself, there is no option to flirt him/her. So, share who you would like to have a full romance

in-game.

Include the following where applicable: Planet, Quest chain(Story or Planetary), and/or Species.

Example: Lord/Darth Zash (obviously before we all found out that she was a zombie), Inquisitor Storyline, Human(?)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have that one character in the game that looks and acts cool/sexy that we have the hots for, but alas, once the dialogue wheel shows itself, there is no option to flirt him/her. So, share who you would like to have a full romance

in-game.

Include the following where applicable: Planet, Quest chain(Story or Planetary), and/or Species.

Example: Lord/Darth Zash (obviously before we all found out that she was a zombie), Inquisitor Storyline, Human(?)

For human/cyborg Trooper: Jaxo.

For me it would be Zenith. He's not everything one would want in a partner, (better than Felix tho') but he's a bit more interesting for a Twi'lek consular girl.

An HK. -for cyborgs. - surely that isn't wrong is it? To have a mechanical thing that gives you pleasure?

Lord Praven, Jedi Knight story, Tatooine/Corellia, Sith Pureblood

Scourge, Jedi Knight story

Aristocra Saganu (you can flirt, but it's over way too quickly), Agent story, Hoth, Chiss

The guy from the Imperial THORN introduction quest in the Rakghoul tunnels

Lord Cytharat (flirts, but over way too quickly as well), Makeb

Honorable mention (don't think a romance would work, some one-sided flirting would be enough):

Darth Marr

I think they missed a few opportunities for romances. Namely Scourge, Zenith, and Talos. They would have been a better fit for my characters then the romance options I was presented with :p Hence why most of my characters end up with Theron.

Another one I'm upset about it was during the IA story. There was this really adorkable guy, Chance. My agent still pines for what could have been!

Tai Cordan, human, recurring character from the Jedi Consular class story (chapters 2 and 3). He's not bad-looking at all, but I am mostly in love with his voice. <3

Also Lane Ferow, the adorable little blonde dude on Makeb (he hung out with a Weequay named Prosk, who called him "Slick", if the name isn't immediately familiar). Republic side. Sucks that there was a female romance option on Makeb in Lemda Avesta but no male! :(

Edited by Timorelle

Does giving romantic advice to lonely companions count? I want to help Qyzen Fess woo a pretty she-trandoshan, preferably one who looks just like Qyzen but with lipstick and a bow on her head.

I'd buy that as a DLC :D

Treek!

Okay, maybe not so much. On a seriouser note, Watcher Two! With SGR, plz.

Would it be wrong for a male Cathar to get with Treek? I mean they are both Furries.

Yeah Watcher Two would have been one.

Oh one that would have been interesting is the female Sith Pureblood who directs you to the trainer on Korriban. My male Pureblood warrior should have gotten to tap that.

I thought of someone for the Sith Inquistor, and that is Lord Zash for the Male Inquistor just find her a female body and shove her in that bod and go from there

I've thought about that one so many times! It's exactly what my Inquisitor would've done if given the chance. :o

Senator Vanara Kayl is also one I would like to see more of. You get a flirt option with her on Coruscant, but that's where it ends. I wouldn't mind seeing her again in KotFE or a future expansion where it ultimately no longer matters what you did with her LS/DS choice. (Except maybe for a brief dialogue about it) :D

(There's of course Jaxo too, but I'm not sure if she qualifies for this thread since you DID have a romance with her in a way.)

Edited by Callaron

Kaliyo for female IA. I can't possibly imagine her as anything but bi, and the way she talks doesn't change my mind.. yet somehow you can't.

That being said, I would not be surprised if new romance options with existing companions will open up come KotFE. I understand that rewriting existing class missions would be difficult, but with the companion reset, why not? Turns out this one companion friend had a huge crush on you all this time but never dared to openly admit it...

I'd have loved having Jonas Balkar for my male Trooper(s), and I'll add my vote to Lord Zash for Inquisitors, too (what aspiring young Sith wouldn't at least consider sleeping with their master if it might gain them more power/influence/etc).

For males, during the Smuggler's Alderaan arc, there's Lord and Lady Teraan(?) (you bring the old Gonk droid to them, then sub in for the brother in a duel), and while you can freely flirt with/romance the sister, you can't flirt with him at all, despite that he actually makes some rather suggestive remarks.

Also Lane Ferow, the adorable little blonde dude on Makeb (he hung out with a Weequay named Prosk, who called him "Slick", if the name isn't immediately familiar). Republic side. Sucks that there was a female romance option on Makeb in Lemda Avesta but no male! :(

Having played Makeb imperial side first, I was excited to see what the SGR options were for my characters Republic side. When I first saw Lane I was like "sweet, maybe Reps get this lil cutie" only to have all my hopes dashed when it turned out that there was no male SGR Republic side at all. :(