Alderaan Juran Mountains Map Completion Not Registering

LucAAde

So I've read a few things already and ppl said to go to the very bottom of the map, it was hidden due to the "Help" icon hovering over it where there would be a Republic mission. So I did and that part of the map registered but it still didn't register the completion of the whole area like other places. I've been to a few of the dark hexes but they also didn't work. Any more ideas? Would be helpful if I could link a screenshot.

The Alderaan map is annoying. On the character I'm checking with the Alderaan map shows as complete. Except the map for the Juran Mountains is not. On my main the Juran Mountains is complete, but I would have done that exploration back in 2012. I suspect that the map won't complete because there are a couple areas that are no longer accessible for whatever reason (map coordinates 999,-325, a blocked off cave that leads to a small valley with a house, and 985,227, a cave that kicks you out if you try to enter). None of my more recent characters have been able to fill the Juran Mountains map. All other maps will complete, and the overall Alderaan map will show as unlocked, but the Juran Mountains will not. And on each of them they will have the same grayed out areas.

So there is a very specific spot that you must go to unlock the map fully. I have helped many people for this. Southwest of Kings Pass, and east of the Alaskan lowlands. where they meet is a river. Jump into it and head north. eventually youll come to a spot in the "juran mountains" stand there for a sec, and it will unlock. Don't have the exact coordinates as I'm not logged in. but I assure you, there is no bug, or restricted area that is unreachable

So there is a very specific spot that you must go to unlock the map fully. I have helped many people for this. Southwest of Kings Pass, and east of the Alaskan lowlands. where they meet is a river. Jump into it and head north. eventually youll come to a spot in the "juran mountains" stand there for a sec, and it will unlock. Don't have the exact coordinates as I'm not logged in. but I assure you, there is no bug, or restricted area that is unreachable

I can confirm, that is the area as my Juran Mountains map just filled. Thank you. The coordinates are 1470, 1475; it's the river near Wardpost Luurdes that passes under the bridge that transitions from King's Pass to/from Alsakan Lowlands.

To be accurate though, the areas I mention in my prior post are inaccessible areas. The house that is at the end of the blocked cave can actually be gotten to with some creative jumping, but it is blocked by invisible barriers.

I can confirm, that is the area as my Juran Mountains map just filled. Thank you. The coordinates are 1470, 1475; it's the river near Wardpost Luurdes that passes under the bridge that transitions from King's Pass to/from Alsakan Lowlands.

To be accurate though, the areas I mention in my prior post are inaccessible areas. The house that is at the end of the blocked cave can actually be gotten to with some creative jumping, but it is blocked by invisible barriers.

But those coordinates don't apply to the Juran Mountain region? It only goes as high as 1300. I'll search the river and let u know tho...

• 1 year later...

I actually just FINALLY completed the Juran Mountains map per your advice, but when I stood at those exact coordinates (1470, 1475) nothing happened. I had to advance just a little further to 1484, 1515 before the map completion triggered, but thanks! You got me 99.9% of the way there. :cool:

• 10 months later...
This is still a lifesaver in 2020! I had to hug the north wall of the river, and advance to coordinates 1491, 1509 Alaskan Overlook (you discovered Alaskan Overlook) not Juran Mountains for it to pop. When I drove down the middle of the river nothing. Thanks, you saved me from several more hours of driving around Aldy pointlessly!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, I bow to your expertise. I have doubted this message - I ended up wasting 30 minutes running around, goin back and forth between the znes until I finally did exactly what was specified in your message and it happened. Chapeau bas, you are a godly messenger fo thruth :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello. For anybody still having trouble to unlock full map.
Me and my husband had this problem and none of those coordinates helped, so we were spinning around hopelessly. Our maps finally unlocked at: 1512,1522. Very bottom of the map.