QoL Tech Fragment Cap

TyrFoge

I believe that it's time that the cap be raised or lifted.

especially if the "Mysterious Datapad" vender/mission is going to wind up costing exactly 10k fragments. Alternately the price of that mission could go down so players won't be wasting tech frags to reach cap fully and complaining about it. ;)

I believe that it's time that the cap be raised or lifted.

especially if the "Mysterious Datapad" vender/mission is going to wind up costing exactly 10k fragments. Alternately the price of that mission could go down so players won't be wasting tech frags to reach cap fully and complaining about it. ;)

Yes please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

now that most people me included intend to get those 10,000 tech fragments for rpm/oem exchange, the cap of exactly 10,000 is huge problem. since i aim to get exactly 10,000 and cannot go over the cap i CONSTANTLY find myself in situations where i cannot loot tech fragments from bosses because it would put me "over" the cap over which i already cannot go over - but it also cannot be adjusted when looting. so every time boss drops 80 fragments for example and i am at 9,921 i cannot loot the boss because of the stupid cap. at such moments it should be adjusted that i loot whatever i can - 79 fragments up to 10,000 and not that im unable to loot all of it.

REMOVE THE TECH FRAGMENT 10,000 CAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give us 15,000 or just 100,000 like we had with warzone comms while back.

• 2 weeks later...
Please I support this. If you want to remove the timer on mounts trick people used to do it’s only fair you give us a higher cap otherwise people wouldn’t go to these ends to store more tech fragments.

So because people found an unintended work around, they should be rewarded when it is taken away? lol

Just allow players to max cap at 10k, allow any overages from single item added to overflow and then lock adding more. So 9,999 add 50...10049 and locked. Go spend.

If they raise the limit...I say 15,000. that's thats' 2000 more a month...or 2 weeks worth.