The Lament of Silence guild is recruiting

AthenaLawless

Hello everyone! My name is athena lawless and i have a friendly empire guild that is just starting out but quickly growing. The point of the guild is mainly PVE with the room for PVP if wanted by guildmates in the future. My main focus was for leveling up players and helping them in quest, slaying raid bosses, and completing conquest for our weekly reward with a little bit of RP on the side. Our ranks are from Acolyte to apprentice to sith lord to shadow hand. At this point, until we meet 100 members, everybody who joins automatically get bumped up to rank “sith lord after being in the guild for a full 24 hours. Like i said we are just starting out but growing in numbers already so anybody is welcome at the moment. I would like to get to at least 100 players before i start screening people in. As is is i already almost have enough money to buy the guild its flagship so before long we will be ruling the galaxy itself. If you or anybody you know is interested please dont hesitate to join our discord. https://discord.gg/q8PQ5F Edited by AthenaLawless