lockout Penalty needs to go, its bugged

Sazodeha

I am sure this was designed for some reason. but all to many times I have either crashed out in fight or crashed out during load. Then I get hit with a 15 min lockout penalty for leaving the fight early?? It already takes forever to even get into an active Queue as it is

Please remove the 15 min lockout penalty

The reason for this is the game considers DC's as you leaving the match. I'm not sure if they could even make a code to be able to tell if you left on purpose or disconnected from the game.. Hitting Alt F4 would be the same as a game crash, so I doubt it.

While this is annoying if you Disconnect from the game a lot, the penalty needs to stay to discourage people from leaving matches just because of who they get on their team, or who is on the other side (or simply because they're losing a match).

Edited by Toraak

it is bad, I understand it's purpose, but it affects more the wrong players, the ones disconnecting to save their w/l, know whats going to happen, and it really doesn't affect them.

like just now we were winning, it was going to be a win, then suddenly, lag and it shows Latency, guess what some get disconnected, being disconnected, don't know what the result will be, may still won, but I got to sit , for 15 minutes, just to join again, maybe disconnect.

don't actually have the numbers, but most of my supposedly wins, I get disconnected, never when I am actually losing, makes you wonder, who got that penitently and who didn't

• 3 weeks later...