New Content Recomendation

clhleroy

Hi all I know this may have been discussed but I would like to make at least an effort of the pros and cons of my idea.

So if you have kept up with the news about star wars, there will eventually be a new Star Wars trilogy out called, Rian Johnson’s Star Wars trilogy

More information can be found at this link at the very bottom of the page

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/star-wars-release-schedule-calendar/

With that being said, There is still PLENTY of planets to add and PLEANTY of storylines to tell. I understand that this game is 10 years old almost and there are limitations and take TONS of hours and manpower to implement, However I think it would be very much worth it, Like New Playable Races and even whole new story lines

These are the things that could make the game better or are pro's

1. You would bring new players to the game and bring back some of the old players of the game

2. More money in the Star Wars Pocket

3. more diversity and playing

4. if added, more diversity in fighting styiles as 3 disaplens or 2 Class Styles, really isnt telling the entirety of the SW universe. There is so much more to add to get ready for an entirely new aspect for Star Wars for Rian Johnson’s Star Wars trilogy and depending on how Rian does it, it very well could be a multiverse type of deal which could change the games entire content when that storyline is revealed.

THe downside:

It would take alot of work and alot more manpower then whats going on because 4 misstions per year is kinda ridiculas, 2 for Republic and 2 for Imerial, in a 6 month to 1 year time frame.

Dont get me wrong I get the game is old and the devs would rather make newer games, However, bringing this game up to par with the current SW universe should be there priority and with each patch every 6 months to a year could be so much more than what they do. I get that that may not be there plans, but 10 year aniversery IS A HUGE DEAL and with it should be a change in the way they do things. I remimber the days of SW Development were when you had patch notes, you were reading for 30 mins to 1 hour for all the new content and now it takes like 5-10 mins. The ammount of content comming out has been severly lacking compared to what it used to. THe ammount of content that could be added to bring us up to the current SW univers is MASSIVE.

As Prinsses Liea would say but my own twist

Help us out SW devs, Your our only hope.

Edited by clhleroy

You know that the game is only TEN years old, right? It launched in the tail end of 2011, not in 2001/2002.

Opps ya sorry 10 years. I miss read the link I was looking at for upcomming events

EDIT: I fixed it.

Edited by clhleroy

Honestly, even if Rian Johnson is making a new Star Wars trilogy, it most likely won't be a very popular trilogy. Many people hated the Last Jedi which he wrote and Directed, putting it last among all SW movies ever made. He single handedly ruined the Luke Skywalker character, and his use of Astral Projection (A Dungeon's and Dragons Psionic ability) was horrible and should never have been used in any Star Wars movie.

While BW definitely needs to make more new content for each part of the game (PvP, PvE, GSF, FP's, Operations and story). The only thing the new trilogy would even help do is put new outfits into the Cartel Market.

Simply put EA needs to put more funding into this game so BW can hire more people to put out more content for everyone.

First of all, this is the wrong subforum for this. This belongs in Suggestion Box (over in General Discussion). This forum is for the discussion of the wider Star Wars galaxy, not SWTOR.

Second of all, as noted above, that man is now a poison pill for Star Wars. Anything he touches will flop miserably (even if it actually isn't bad)

If it wasn't for KK's messed up priorities, he'd be out on his butt after TLJ

• 4 months later...