Nerf Assassin Deception

ecstazypop

you obviously don't play deception assasin. because if you would... then you know low slash works barely half of the time. half of the other time it dodges. So the rotation you describing is dependent on low slash registering.

But with the same logic why don't you call for nerf on PT burst? which is A LOT better then sins. After sins done their burst from stealth its a "meh" class. Whilst PT just have to survive long enough till they get back their primary attacks and can do it all over again. And if you are focus target in SR - you will get stunlocked anyways regardless if there are sins or not in the game.

And for sins - the 3 sec shroud is the choice between that or 2 sec shroud on vanish. So its not same as before its been nerfed where before shroud ability was standalone. If the sins go for 3 sec shroud one - then they will have a hard time vanishing without popping up again if they have dots on them. So without 2 cloaks and sins choosing 3sec shroud its like they have no stealth.

yeah they are very good troll class in warzones but they are mediocre in sr and not preferred in tr.

You really think sins are more difficult 1vs1.. then sorcs, mara, operatives and juggs? lmao

Low slash is not missed if the other target is stunned, since all defense is reduced to 0 while stunned. You can use evasion, if u're stunned is totally useless.

Open from stealth with Maul> low slash is secured low slash.

Pt burst is almost the same as sin's opener.

True. After opener sin's dps is meh. But in sr 3 openers like that from each sin can destroy almost everything, and even catch a 4 opener sometimes.

If you have dots on you, force cloak automatically cleanses them, without shroud from cloak.

In sr they are not mediocre, they are actually cancer.

It's okay if you don't play sr or this game so much.

Edited by ecstazypop

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. After opener sin's dps is meh. But in sr 3 openers like that from each sin can destroy almost everything, and even catch a 4 opener sometimes.

Any class opening on you 3 times will destroy you? Well except carnage of course.

From someone who is playing Fury Mara in ranked I think they are ok.

IMO they are not as bad or lethal of they where at the start of 6.0 with endless 50k plus of bursts....

Yes they are harder to kill then they used to be but not that hard. A Merc who can play well is as hard to kill same for Juggs, and these are what look like Glass Cannon classes.

The problem is again when they are stacked, and I am seeing a lot of Sins around.

Have they become very easy to play? As I switch my Sin to a Lighning Sorc and I was gonna try it at a later stage.

Class stacking has been a problem in SR since the PvP mode started in the fall of 2013, so nothing new there.

It is a problem with Sins now, as it was with Mercs in Meta 5.. and or PTs in 6.0 etc etc

Any class opening on you 3 times will destroy you? Well except carnage of course.

Carnage is a build up burst spec, but as soon as you do that it is possibly the better burst spec especially versus healers

I have tried it a bit and is not bad as many think. Yes it will make lower numbers then Fury, but to make the kill happen it is a bit better. What Carnage suffers to Fury is the immunity every 20 secs the later gives, give that and it is the most exciting burst spec in the game. Till then Carnage is easily shot down leaving it in Limbo to build the burst....

The think is with Fury you have a similar albeit a bit lower ST burst and a more complete spec, so why should one play Carnage.

From someone who is playing Fury Mara in ranked I think they are ok.

IMO they are not as bad or lethal of they where at the start of 6.0 with endless 50k plus of bursts....

Yes they are harder to kill then they used to be but not that hard. A Merc who can play well is as hard to kill same for Juggs, and these are what look like Glass Cannon classes.

The problem is again when they are stacked, and I am seeing a lot of Sins around.

Have they become very easy to play? As I switch my Sin to a Lighning Sorc and I was gonna try it at a later stage.

Class stacking has been a problem in SR since the PvP mode started in the fall of 2013, so nothing new there.

It is a problem with Sins now, as it was with Mercs in Meta 5.. and or PTs in 6.0 etc etc

Exactly my point. Being against a plat sin is hard to win, but manageable in the end. But when u're against 2-3-4 plat/ gold sins, there is literally nothing u can do in sr. Just rip

Exactly my point. Being against a plat sin is hard to win, but manageable in the end. But when u're against 2-3-4 plat/ gold sins, there is literally nothing u can do in sr. Just rip

You know what would suck though? If somebody that has your legacy name would just stuck games in solo ranked (r1 spawn). Sure would ruin the queue but god forbid deception is strong.

I don't know why are throwing games, but making posts how solo ranked sucks and then stucking in spawn is a bit hypocritical

You know what would suck though? If somebody that has your legacy name would just stuck games in solo ranked (r1 spawn). Sure would ruin the queue but god forbid deception is strong.

I don't know why are throwing games, but making posts how solo ranked sucks and then stucking in spawn is a bit hypocritical

Really? :D

Edited by ecstazypop

Really? :D

Yes. Clicks is your legacy name for quite some time now, people called you ariel in the games and that is your signature, server is also correct.

All just chance? I doubt it.

Yes. Clicks is your legacy name for quite some time now, people called you ariel in the games and that is your signature, server is also correct.

All just chance? I doubt it.

It was rhetorical, again, this post was about sin's deception, and idk who you are, so... :D consider yourself ignored. Thank you.

Edited by ecstazypop

It was rhetorical, again, this post was about sin's deception, and idk who you are, so... :D consider yourself ignored. Thank you.

I'm just calling you out for the hypocrite you are, calling for the devs to nerf a class and simultaneously stucking in solo ranked games.

Doesn't matter who I am, I can still call you out for the stuff you do.

I'm just calling you out for the hypocrite you are, calling for the devs to nerf a class and simultaneously stucking in solo ranked games.

Doesn't matter who I am, I can still call you out for the stuff you do.

Preseason cry.

I made this thread only for the devs to see, not for others.

Edited by ecstazypop

PvPers cry for the heat when its sunny, and complain about humidity when its raining.

PvP rule #1 Moan about everything

PvE rule #1 Moan any time a PvPer speaks. Seriously, who asked you?

Exactly, my point was deception is op.

Deception is not OP. I'm wondering about no one talking about hatred tho. With certain legendary/tacticals **** can get scary real fast. Yes its as squishy as deception but we are talking about dps being OP...and it sure isn't deception.

Devs don't read threads in the pvp channel. Everyone knows this.

Sry, didn't know. I gave it a shot.

Deception is not OP. I'm wondering about no one talking about hatred tho. With certain legendary/tacticals **** can get scary real fast. Yes its as squishy as deception but we are talking about dps being OP...and it sure isn't deception.

From deception to hatred is a difference from heaven to earth, friend. Deception's having a ton of dr, as in entropic field + maul dr, compared to hatred which has a backdoor massmind6seconds + 0. Hatred is more squishier than deception, and dps wise, I was just complaining the opener from deception is just retarded. It has almost the same dps as ap pt in the opener. Obviously everyone tries to throw a comment like "it is so weeeak after".... But in 2-3 openers you just destroy someone. This thing for sr is just op as hell.

Edited by ecstazypop

From deception to hatred is a difference from heaven to earth, friend. Deception's having a ton of dr, as in entropic field + maul dr, compared to hatred which has a backdoor massmind6seconds + 0. Hatred is more squishier than deception, and dps wise, I was just complaining the opener from deception is just retarded. It has almost the same dps as ap pt in the opener. Obviously everyone tries to throw a comment like "it is so weeeak after".... But in 2-3 openers you just destroy someone. This thing for sr is just op as hell.

Actually that is factually false, sins only DR comes from the pick that volatic slash gives you 5% DR.

Entropic Field, Maul etc are damage taken reduced and instantly lose value to any DR you have. But somebody that thinks carnage is viable cannot understand that.

Actually that is factually false, sins only DR comes from the pick that volatic slash gives you 5% DR.

Entropic Field, Maul etc are damage taken reduced and instantly lose value to any DR you have. But somebody that thinks carnage is viable cannot understand that.

*facepalm*

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978195994120446002/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978196375479128064/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978199635036356648/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978196848965734420/unknown.png

Damage taken reduced is dark embrace, didn't remember the name. And it is reducing damage taken from burst, a lot. in some cases.

Entropic field gets you 9% Pure DR.

If you spec into voltaic slash you get 10% additional DR.

That being 19% dr + dark embrace default dr. When Hatred has what? DR to dot and 6 seconds 30% DR every 45 seconds. Since you don't even know this information, now tell me,

Are you okay?

Do you have anything else to do with your life than following this post day and night?

Edited by ecstazypop

*facepalm*

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978195994120446002/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978196375479128064/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978199635036356648/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946308533916418048/978196848965734420/unknown.png

Damage taken reduced is dark embrace, didn't remember the name. And it is reducing damage taken from burst, a lot. in some cases.

Entropic field gets you 9% Pure DR.

If you spec into voltaic slash you get 10% additional DR.

That being 19% dr + dark embrace default dr. When Hatred has what? DR to dot and 6 seconds 30% DR every 45 seconds. Since you don't even know this information, now tell me,

Are you okay?

Do you have anything else to do with your life than following this post day and night?

You're right, I must have misremembered then. My bad.