All remaining cartel coins stolen by bioware

Jevnaker

Hi randomly all my remaining cartel coins have been stolen by bioware. something random in the ledger called 08/16/2020 Customer Service Grant -868 0

Did you scam anyone in game getting them to use your referral link and then not pay them? I'm pretty sure that if someone uses a referral link and then opens a ticket saying they were scammed or didn't mean to, CS will take away the cartel coins earned of the person who owns the link.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

Did you scam anyone in game getting them to use your referral link and then not pay them? I'm pretty sure that if someone uses a referral link and then opens a ticket saying they were scammed or didn't mean to, CS will take away the cartel coins earned of the person who owns the link.

No i have not scammed anyone ever. and i have never claimed i would pay anyone if they used my referral link. I have very rarely posted my referral link ingame and when i do i usually say please use my referral link i can't afford to pay like the other guys. i have it in my forum signature but that is it. Only one person ever has ever used my referral link ages ago. And they didn't subscribe.

The only way to find out what happened is to contact customer service. Do not open an in-game ticket as those are for in-game issues and they will likely close it without even telling you why. Here is the support contact info page. You can also contact support via email at support@swtor.com

You could also try posting to the Answer HQ section of the EA help site.

Edited by ceryxp

The only way to find out what happened is to contact customer service. Do not open an in-game ticket as those are for in-game issues and they will likely close it without even telling you why. Here is the support contact info page. You can also contact support via email at support@swtor.com

You could also try posting to the Answer HQ section of the EA help site.

Just got an email from them right after seeing your reply where they claimed they have seen suspicous activities on my account. And therefore removed my remaining cartel coins which of the stuff they claimed they did as part of the "supicious" activities removing my cartel coins was the only thing they had done.

Just got an email from them right after seeing your reply where they claimed they have seen suspicous activities on my account. And therefore removed my remaining cartel coins which of the stuff they claimed they did as part of the "supicious" activities removing my cartel coins was the only thing they had done.

Definitely try to contact CS, and if you do not have it consider adding a security key to your account. You will probably want to change your password, too.

Definitely try to contact CS, and if you do not have it consider adding a security key to your account. You will probably want to change your password, too.

I already have a security key my security key bonus coins were actually added the same day as they removed all my coins.

You received this email ?

Greetings,

We’re emailing you today to let you know that we observed some unusual activity on your Star Wars: The Old Republic account, including some suspicious transactions.

To keep your account and your payment method safe, we have cancelled these transactions and removed any Cartel Coins, packs, and/or Subscription time bought with them from your account.

If you spent the Cartel Coins, we have also removed any items bought with them.

You should not have been charged for any of these transactions.

If you were charged, or if you believe you’re getting this message in error, please contact us and we’ll take another look at your account.

Thank you,

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Me too...

• 1 year later...
  • Dev Post

Hi Ahsokatanoeses,

For Cartel Coins issues, you should directly contact our Support Team by phone: How to contact STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.

If you think someone has access to your account, you should also resecure your SWTOR account by changing your password and making sure your email address is also secured. You can also add the Security Key, here is our article with the instructions on how to do that: SW:TOR Security Key.