JK Kira Carsen Romance Quest Bug ?

xNoxisPractax

After doing some digging i realised the quest you get after hearts and minds where you talk to Scourge and Kira never showed for me , i was patiently waiting for some sort of follow up with Kira when i decided to give it a search and ive missed a large portion of that quest as when scourge says " we have something to discuss " the quest ended and i just continued on with the rest of it without ever knowing what he was talking about and never got the conversation with scourge and then kira, can anyone help me with this ? rather disappointed that i never got the chance to see this

After doing some digging i realised the quest you get after hearts and minds where you talk to Scourge and Kira never showed for me , i was patiently waiting for some sort of follow up with Kira when i decided to give it a search and ive missed a large portion of that quest as when scourge says " we have something to discuss " the quest ended and i just continued on with the rest of it without ever knowing what he was talking about and never got the conversation with scourge and then kira, can anyone help me with this ? rather disappointed that i never got the chance to see this

Check your Alliance alerts. You should have two, one from Kira the other from Scourge. Yeh it had confused me a moment as well but thankfully I thought to look there and didn't have a bunch of other alerts to make it difficult to find.

Edited by OdanBaruq