Any specific flashpoints good for orange shell gear drops?

Set bonus is now on the gear shell pieces instead of being on the armoring. If you're looking to get set bonus gear, those pieces now drop directly in various parts of the game content. Hammer Station (Veteran or Master Mode) is a popular FP to do over and over again for these set bonus gear drops.

The following sources have informational articles on gearing in 6.0 (Onslaught) of SWTOR: SWTORista, Vulkk, MMOBits

Returning player - sold all my orange shell gear long ago (didn't have a clue)... just wondering if there are any FPs that fit the bill.... any help is appreciated!

If you just want basic "orange" gear there is a vendor on the Fleet that sells lots of it. Nowadays, with the use of outfits, it doesn't matter what the orange gear looks like. While leveling, just fill the orange gear with appropriate 'green' mods from other fleet vendors.

The gear you get from flashpoints these days is mostly 'yellow' gear, that I think you may need to be level 75 to get (but I dunno). In particular, you'll want a yellow "bonus" set.

Edited by JediQuaker