Soloing Master Mode - Echoes of Vengeance

Yeah here in the forum section you will threads that want to nerf it cause its too hard :)

You should dial back that smug elitist attitude.

I haven't seen a single thread asking for the Veteran or MM version of SoV to be nerfed. Only the solo/story version which is supposed to be doable by players with lower skill/gear/physical abilities than the MM version.

Whoever was in charge of tuning the difficulty levels for SoV messed up. The story mode difficulty was way too high (compared to other story mode flashpoints), and the MM diffulty was set too low.

You should dial back that smug elitist attitude.

I haven't seen a single thread asking for the Veteran or MM version of SoV to be nerfed. Only the solo/story version which is supposed to be doable by players with lower skill/gear/physical abilities than the MM version.

Whoever was in charge of tuning the difficulty levels for SoV messed up. The story mode difficulty was way too high (compared to other story mode flashpoints), and the MM diffulty was set too low.

Well I am sorry you see it that way. This did concern the Solo/Story version too. If the Master Mode, which is meant for a group of 4 (tank, healer, 2 dps), can be done solo that means that Veteran or Solo/Story has to be incredibely easy too. Its simple logical deduction.

There was a bug when the 1st boss had too much HP but that was fixed. Frankly the people playing a game like this cannot really expect it all to be a "walk in the park". It is a game after all and what you are pointing to borders with something like the "Minecraft Story Mode" where its just an video where you get to pick one choice or the other. That doesnt involve any fighting etc. Thats not the case of swtor.