Looking for an active casual guild

Ebi-San

Hi there.

I was hoping to find a chill guild to do stuff with. Heroics, operations, FPs, whatever. I've only had my account for about a year, and completed 5 class stories in that time. That is the extent of my experience with the game. I generally just create characters, do their class stories, do some crafting, and check out events when they're on. I've played almost entirely solo and was just hoping to find a group of people to do some stuff with when I'm not doing my class stories.

I don't have a "main" yet as I've been trying to learn as many of the different classes as I can, but thus far Bounty Hunter Mercenary and Jedi Sentinel are my favourites!

You can message me here or hit me up in discord.

ebisan#4526

Thanks.

Hi Ebi-san,

I am part of a guild called <Mental Knights> if you are still looking for a guild. We'd be happy to have you.

We are chill/casual guild, I would consider us a small, but active guild, At the moment we don't have an Ops group going, mainly cause of RL schedule conflicts. But we do have people that run the other content. If you'd like to know more, let me know.