I need help!

Hi guys,

im a return player for swtor and i just completed the stories in onderon.. So i want to try the SM operation "The Nature of Progress and this is the trouble i having:

1) I can see the [Weekly] The Nature Of Progress in the fleet and can accept it.

2) I cannot find the story in the Story Operations.

3) I been running around in Onderon to search for the quest giver but no avail..

Can anyone advise me where to get this story mission appear or where is the quest giver?

Taking the WEEKLY from the terminal will give you additional rewards. You can do the Operation without it. As an Operation, this requires a player group; typically 8 or 16. it can be done in 3 difficulty levels (Story mode, Veteran, or Master.) The leader of the Operation group will choose that level just before starting it.

The Group Finder Story Operations cycles through the Operations; it doesn't offer all of them (unlike the Flashpoint or Uprisings). "The Nature of Progress" should next come up on 30-Apr-21.

Hi guys,

im a return player for swtor and i just completed the stories in onderon.. So i want to try the SM operation "The Nature of Progress and this is the trouble i having:

1) I can see the [Weekly] The Nature Of Progress in the fleet and can accept it.

2) I cannot find the story in the Story Operations.

3) I been running around in Onderon to search for the quest giver but no avail..

Can anyone advise me where to get this story mission appear or where is the quest giver?

The quest giver is an astromech droid that rolls around in the courtyard just outside the main building, the lodge for imperial players or the palace for republic players. It does move but its never very far from the entrance to the building. However, I have noticed, perhaps its a bug, perhaps intended, that if you pick up the [WEEKLY] from the operation terminal on odessen or on the fleet first, you cannot pick up the breadcrumb quest for the operation, you cannot speak to the astromech and it doesn't show the usual purple mission triangle.

I would try dropping the [WEEKLY] and then see if the astromech gets a purple mission triangle and you can speak with it. You should be able to pick up the [WEEKLY] after having the conversations with the Czerka folks.

The quest giver is an astromech droid that rolls around in the courtyard just outside the main building, the lodge for imperial players or the palace for republic players. It does move but its never very far from the entrance to the building. However, I have noticed, perhaps its a bug, perhaps intended, that if you pick up the [WEEKLY] from the operation terminal on odessen or on the fleet first, you cannot pick up the breadcrumb quest for the operation, you cannot speak to the astromech and it doesn't show the usual purple mission triangle.

I would try dropping the [WEEKLY] and then see if the astromech gets a purple mission triangle and you can speak with it. You should be able to pick up the [WEEKLY] after having the conversations with the Czerka folks.

Do i need to complete whole onslaught story? I just finished Onderon and now it is asking me to go to mek sha.. I already did abandon the weekly one but yet i still cant find the droid out of the iziz palace..