Shroud of Memory

basbertens

Returning player here, i've been playing SWTOR the last few weeks again, i got the DLC from CM-store....

at the time of buying this DLC, my character was Level 45 and did not compleet the storyline, NOW i'm level 75 completed, everything on 8 characters, and i still do not get the mission, or mail.......:confused:

Returning player here, i've been playing SWTOR the last few weeks again, i got the DLC from CM-store....

at the time of buying this DLC, my character was Level 45 and did not compleet the storyline, NOW i'm level 75 completed, everything on 8 characters, and i still do not get the mission, or mail.......:confused:

When you say "completed everything" what do you mean?

The key things you must complete are:

* Knights of the Fallen Empire (KotFE) up to Chapter IX

* To Find a Findsman, which is normally granted as an ordinary missioin partway through KotFE Chapter IX.

* Arma Rasa, which is blocked by To Find A Findsman. It is an "Alliance Alert", and can be found in the "Companions and Contacts" panel. (default keybind = "N")

Once you've done those, you can launch the Shroud of Memory mission.

If you skip directly to Jedi Under Siege (take the Inflection Point mission from the "Ossus" section of your ship's mission console) instead of launching KotFE, you mark KotFE as completed, and To Find A Findsman will be in the Alliance Alerts part of the Companions and Contacts panel.