How the f do i start ilum??????????????

LooseEyeball

tracker says go to fleet for crystal ball, but there's nothing on fleet to go to! Ha'laa says something about corellia that' sit.

f'ing game

The ring before you go into the cantina, on the Rep side, it's a Twiliek in a Republic uniform with a purple triangle over his head.

On the imp side same area, just can't remember who it is.

when i say there's nothing to go to, i mean there's no triangle showing... pub side, sorry i ddint specify.

npc's name is Ha'laa i think? doesnt give me anything...

I know this cutscene. You're talking to the correct man, but Ha'laa will recommend you go back to Corellia if you never finished the planet story there. It's pretty glaringly obvious that the game is asking you to go there due to chronological issues, making for a pretty bland conversation. In fact, I'm pretty sure Ha'laa actually says to you if you click him post-convo "First Corellia, then Ilum. Sounds like you have two statues coming."

That being said, he never actually denied you the Ilum storyline if you hadn't finished Corellia: it's completely optional. If there's been a chance I'm not informed of, I would recommend you simply go back to Corellia, finish the planet story, and come back.