dissappointment

starrwalker

tonight I ended my subscription..

I shall continue under free to play. but the rest of it ends..the new so-called story "outlander" ends

after a big disappoint even after talking on the phone knowing full well they won't do anything you would think they would have listen to their subscribers. but I guess they are wanting to see the game fail.. "disavow" is where it ends for me... I had really enjoyed playing until now.. my guild is almost dead no one really logs in only a very few can't run any ops that way we used to run 2 groups.. lot of time and effort in the guild ship, the website for our guild going to be lost

what gets my goat is their song and dance basically they are offering all the companions of the game. thro dull stories

I found out that EA is in the back ground of the game.. that explains a lot.. oh well maybe someone will come up with a better starwars game this was a very good try... too bad the people making the choices on the direction of the game is blowing it well have said my piece

you would think they would have listen to their subscribers. but I guess they are wanting to see the game fail..

Translation: you would think they would listen to me, only me and screw the opinions of anyone else, they either don't matter or must agree with me, because my opinion is the only one that matters.

Seriously, it is a simple fact of life not everyone will enjoy every change, every story. This is ok, you have every right to speak with your wallet and end subscription. What you do NOT have the right to do is speak for anyone else but yourself.

I found out that EA is in the back ground of the game.. that explains a lot.. oh well maybe someone will come up with a better starwars game this was a very good try... too bad the people making the choices on the direction of the game is blowing it well have said my piece

EA pulled some magic out of their butt with Fallen Empire. I don't see how anyone could abandon the story, it's freakin amazing *on chapter 8*. of all the Expansions, SoR, RoTHC, Oricon, Ziost, Fallen Empire really brought back the game, and that's kept them up, if they can do it once, they sure can again, just keep an open eye.

translation: You would think they would listen to me, only me and screw the opinions of anyone else, they either don't matter or must agree with me, because my opinion is the only one that matters.

Seriously, it is a simple fact of life not everyone will enjoy every change, every story. This is ok, you have every right to speak with your wallet and end subscription. What you do not have the right to do is speak for anyone else but yourself.

Exactly.

Exactly.

I enjoy the game but i am disappointed that we don't have more alerts, chapter 10 took what a hour to go through chapter 11 takes maybe 45min. would of like some more alerts they say the core worlds but we haven't gone to all of them yet. JUst would of like a little more to do, when your max lvl and even with many alts still would've like to see more in way of alerts or open a new Star Fortress to do.

But all in all the x-pac and story to me are good.

I enjoy the game but i am disappointed that we don't have more alerts, chapter 10 took what a hour to go through chapter 11 takes maybe 45min.

Well when you consider that chapters 1 through 9 take about 6 hours to complete that's 40 minutes per chapter. So 45 minutes and an hour are pretty good.

Key point is there had been major bleeding in Swtor for over 2 yrs now and even with 4.3 its not a 100% chance of it stopping any time soon. End game takes players to Q with and if your lucky to even find them the key fact is can they run a SM Op. When players that where sub drop down to f2p there stuck with a cap and coast of the passed at times are above the cost of it. So in the long run jumping on some one for there post only gives others the reason as to why there feeling is on point. We all want swtor to be the best it can be. So if that mean coming here and let them know where feeling Disappointed at the sate of the game may bring others to share how they feel then may be we all can see where the line in the sand is and see its just one one or two here and there but for all you know the numbers could be a lot higher then you thing. Cause you need a sub to be able to post and Preferred status is just a glorify name for F2P . Back in the day it meant something now its just F2P with a bit more room then just F2P. But still they need passes to Q and if they do not have them then it's one less to have help that q pop.

I agree that FE is the best effort Bioware has put forth, but still could be improved. Raising the cap to only 65 I think was a mistake as any 60 who starts FE will hit that cap well before chapter 9.

SoR was pretty good with the return (if briefly) to class specific storylines. I would love to see FE feature some class specific missions based off your original game decisions. Example: At the end of Khem's companion storyline you have to choose to save him or Zash, with the other's mind being cast into a Rakata Box. If you picked Khem, Zash's mind is still in that box and she managed to find a body and is back to her scheming ways.

Although i see the efforts and do enjoy the some of the FE story lines, it feels to me as it is too disconnected from what happened previously, i mean your class or story does not matter at all nor do any of the choices made previously. It sometimes feels like a different game altogether. Anyhow was thinking myself of stopping my sub, mainly because of time constraints. I really just want to finish the class stories and the outlander story is just not that captivating (for me). Anyone know where i can find the FTP / Preferred status info?