When was Force User in His/Her Prime?

Slowpokeking

Other than some long lived race Force users like Yoda or "immortal" like Vitiate, I think 30-40 would be prime of the lightsaber combat if we look at Vader because the pace/strength was on top and the skill would be good enough. 40-50 would be the best era of their overall skill, Force technique+lightsaber combat. Starting from 50, they are going to get weaker on lightsaber combate like Qui Gon Jinn and Obi Wan. They would have to rely more on Force Techniques. Sith seems to be able to extend their physical strength and speed prime for a decade(Palpatine).

The prime is hard to pinpoint for a force user look at Dooku he was old at the time we meet him but was a brilliant duelist if that big of a skill he had in his old age I find it hard to imagine how good he was when he was in his 40's or 50's it will just be to mindblowing.

The problem with your question is that you assume the average human life expectancy in a Galaxy Far Far Away is the same as it is on Earth today...it is not. If all sci-fi is any indication (where humans live to be 130+) - not to mention reality (only a century ago the average life span was in the mid-50s, today it is rapidly approaching 80+) - high tech improves life expectancy. So 40-50 in a Galaxy Far Far Away is probably still quite young.

Another issue with your supposition is that one's prime is based on physicality. The Force has been shown to ignore physical limitations ad inifinitum.

So to answer your question...

I think there is no "prime" for Jedi. There may be plateaus where a specific Jedi reaches the limit of what they can do with what they have but then they shift their focus slightly and they make a new leap in ability. And some of those plateaus may extend for a long period of time, and maybe there is some falloff before the next leap (when a Jedi realizes that what they are doing is no longer as effective as it was before), but as the Jedi code suggests, a Jedi should be striving to constantly learn more i.e. finding/learning new ways to let the Force flow through them.

OTOH, I think Sith do have a "prime" but even then it is not based on age, but rather by their ability to force the Force to "serve" their purposes. The Force will only bend to one's will so far.

The prime is hard to pinpoint for a force user look at Dooku he was old at the time we meet him but was a brilliant duelist if that big of a skill he had in his old age I find it hard to imagine how good he was when he was in his 40's or 50's it will just be to mindblowing.

But I don't think he was that powerful and precise on Force techniques before he went to the Dark Side.