STRONGHOLDS - Alderaan vs Rishi

Kotodama

Hello,

I played the game at launch in 2011, stopped early 2012 when I hit max level and only recently just picked the game up again.

I want a stronghold, from what I understand the two latest strongholds are Rishi and Alderaan. I have many cartel coins accumulated over the years.

Why is the Alderaan cheaper on cartel coins compared to Rishi, but higher on credits? Alderaan has higher ovcupancy but Rishi has more ‘expansions’.

I don’t care about aesthetics or lore. I just want to know which one is considered bigger and better in terms of all the things I mentioned. Thank you

If you want to know more about the Strongholds, visit the terminals on the Fleet where you can see a selection of player owned SHs that are open to the public. Just visit the SH and look around.

Note: The "Fleet Apartments" available through Galactic Season tokens, are the newest SHs.

If you want to know more about the Strongholds, visit the terminals on the Fleet where you can see a selection of player owned SHs that are open to the public. Just visit the SH and look around.

Note: The "Fleet Apartments" available through Galactic Season tokens, are the newest SHs.

Thank you

Thank you

There is one minor detail (minor in my view)

Rishi has two areas that can be set for PVP (if you like that sort of thing-mine is shut off)

Alderaan does not (but it is gorgeous)

(Yes I have them all lol)

Yeah, this is probably the main reason. The lower area has a free-for-all PvP area. The upper area (flying ship) has a full-size PvP area for "last man standing" and "huttball" modes. There are also decorations that can be bought on fleet for this PvP area to resemble an actual warzone or huttball arena.

The fleet SHs are very small though.

Newer than Rishi would be the Umbaran SH.

It is also limited in Hooks, etc.

The Alderaan one imho is the best looking.

(I have them all too, my latest acquisition was finally getting Umbara).

Although if I were decorating them today, I would make quite a few changes.

I have shifted things around somewhat though.