Cartel coins question

cosmosone

Hello, I have cartel coins but it happens so that at some point I have spent one cartel coin or it went somewhere on its own leaving me in a situation where i have 199 cartel coins on my account I cannot spend like I would prefer to spend them buying an item pack from cartel market for 200 coins for example. And honestly I don't remember buying anything that would have a price tag of 1 cartel coin so I am a little puzzled about what to do and I don't seem to have the option of buying 1 cartel coin and prices in cartel market being always even ending on one or two zeros. I'm asking for an advice how to fix this or how to live with it. Thanks :)

Judging from your account number, you were around during the cartel market sales in 2013 or 2014, where every hour another item got a massive discount that led to odd prices. My account is at +2 CC since then, and yeah, unless they add something for 1 or 2 CC I guess we have to live with it :p Edited by Mubrak

Thanks for you reply, it surely could be a thing but I am more interested in if there is a solution to even the number of the cartel coins I have so I could utilize them in the way I want to by buying an Item pack which cost is 200 coins leaving me always just 1 coin short from the purchase, it's frustrating to me and somewhat annoying also.

My CC balance ends in a 3.

Most items on the Cartel Market are priced in increments of 5 (meaning their price ends in a 0 or 5). It is when things are discounted that you run into different values. Some examples currently on the CM:

• Kick Ball -- normal price 125 CC -- discounted 50% to 62 CC
  • Stronghold Cantina Decoration Bundle -- normal price 1520 CC -- discounted 20% to 1216 CC
  • Stronghold Utility Decoration Bundle -- normal price 1365 CC -- discounted 25% to 1018 CC

It has been a long time since my CC balance ended in a 0 or 5.

As to a solution. Well, there is no way to get just 1 CC, so you will need to complete an in-game achievement that grants CCs, which usually come in stacks of 20, or gain a level in Galactic Seasons that grants CC, which would put you at 399 CC.

Edited by ceryxp