Reduction in drop rates?

LeeLoou

I run diplomacy missions for Hemostatic gels and Autoimmune regulators. About 8 months ago, I used to have 5 characters send 6 or 8 crew members each ( depending on max crew allowed ) So that would be 32 crew missions per round. I used to get an average of about 30 autoimmune regulators per round with crew members in the 30's for influence. I now have 6 characters all sending 8 crew members, all crew are 45+ influence, so thats 48 crew missions per round and im lucky if I average 20 autoimmune regulators per round. So whats the deal? Did you reduce the drop rate for autoimmune regulators?

And another thing! My main is level 80 with all my crew skills at 700, 9 of my companions are maxed at level 50 and they are the ones I use for crew skill missions. Why is it they seem to fail missions more often now than when they are in the teens and 20's? I just had 2 of 8 crew missions fail, how is that even possibly with everything maxed? With the 48 crew missions I run per round I always get 2 or 3 failures in the mix but NEVER 2 from the same character at the same time. You are making it hard to run a business when you take all the fun out of it with failures and lowered drop rates!