Question about the mission A Padawan no more.

Otowi

So I have completed all chapters of KotFE on my Sorc, but this mission does not show up. Now I do have the first chapter of KotET active, since the game autostarts it. I Esc'd out of it to get Ashara back, but to no avail.

Do I need to complete that chapter, long and boring as it is, before A Padawan no more appears in the alerts list?

Just a tad confused, been some time since I bothered with the alerts. I have completed To find a findsman, so that's done and dusted...

Well, that solves that I guess. Just wish the capters were not so long and tedious so I could get this done faster, but what can you do?

If you're at least level 70 and you don't mind the implied "dark everything" choices(1) for skipping KotET, you can just skip ahead by taking Inflection Point from your class ship's mission console.

(1) You're asking about Ashara for your Sorc, so you're Impside, so almost everything that's skipped gets darked out, so:

(substantial spoilers in the spoiler box)

(you have been warned)

Arcann and Senya do not survive.

Vette dies.

(Exception to the dark-out rule) Theron survives.

If you're at least level 70 and you don't mind the implied "dark everything" choices(1) for skipping KotET, you can just skip ahead by taking Inflection Point from your class ship's mission console.

(1) You're asking about Ashara for your Sorc, so you're Impside, so almost everything that's skipped gets darked out, so:

(substantial spoilers in the spoiler box)

(you have been warned)

Arcann and Senya do not survive.

Vette dies.

(Exception to the dark-out rule) Theron survives.

I know that, but my Sorc is LS, so that option is a no go. Well, back to the grind as it were...