Can Hammer Station be destroyed?

Banthabreeder

I should have asked for this a while ago, doubt the dev team could implement such a feat 2 weeks prior to 7.0 launching.

I really want a horrible accident to happen to Hammer Station and have the entire station blown up and destroyed in a catastrophic accident. I have run the flashpoint probably close to 1000 times by now. I have over 15 alts that I run so I dread, no, loathe having to run it again over and over after 7.0 launches. Can't filter it out of the flashpoints to run cause then you get no credit toward dailies or weeklies.

Please please PLEASE drop a bomb on the station and wipe it off whatever planetoid it's on.

R.I.P Hammer Station

I would say, this game is due for separate FP queues. Hammer Station, Athiss, RR, Kuat, Esseles/BT (and maybe Mando Raiders) with a different set or amount of rewards from the others.

Now it's debatable whether you need to split the remaining FPs in two separate queues based on how hard they are, but most people will feel like their difficulty varies widely.

Can't filter it out of the flashpoints to run cause then you get no credit toward dailies or weeklies.

This is not true. You can deselect HS (and/or others) from the list and still get credit towards the weeklies. There are some dailies that do require you to select 'all', but the loss isn't much - certainly not enough to warrant the destruction of HS. 🙄

(BTW, I do the VM and MM flashpoint weeklies every week. I usually have HS and KDY deselected in VM mode.)

I got credit for my weekly, when I selected a specific FP (leveling a new Knight, so doing them in storyline order). I don't see why you couldn't just deselect the ones you don't like.

I hate that Black Talon and Esseles isn't queueable. :/

Edited by SithKoriandr

I should have asked for this a while ago, doubt the dev team could implement such a feat 2 weeks prior to 7.0 launching.

I really want a horrible accident to happen to Hammer Station and have the entire station blown up and destroyed in a catastrophic accident. I have run the flashpoint probably close to 1000 times by now. I have over 15 alts that I run so I dread, no, loathe having to run it again over and over after 7.0 launches. Can't filter it out of the flashpoints to run cause then you get no credit toward dailies or weeklies.

Please please PLEASE drop a bomb on the station and wipe it off whatever planetoid it's on.

R.I.P Hammer Station

Translation: I want to reduce the choices even further than I have now by eliminating one of the flashpoints so that I'll be forever stuck with yet another, until of course, I asked that one to be nuked, too.

I usually have HS and KDY deselected in VM mode.)

Yeah, that one too. KDY makes my eyes roll backwards. Only because it takes just as long as the other FP's but has only 1 boss. If it had a boss at each level, fine, but you get squat for doing KDY now other than credit for completing a grouped flashpoint.

I would say, this game is due for separate FP queues. Hammer Station, Athiss, RR, Kuat, Esseles/BT (and maybe Mando Raiders) with a different set or amount of rewards from the others..

Good suggestion!

Translation: I want to reduce the choices even further than I have now by eliminating one of the flashpoints so that I'll be forever stuck with yet another, until of course, I asked that one to be nuked, too.

Yes. And we'll deal with decommissioning that one later (glaring at KDY). Right now Hammer Station needs to be wiped out of existence. As Tarkin says, "Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready".

May the Force serve you well.

I enjoy playing more RANDOM Flashpoints, still I wouldn't want to see Hammer Station destroyed.

Yet I'd be FINE if they took the 3-4 most requested Flashpoints, out of the FILTER. or better YET.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♦ Revise Weekly's Master Flashpoints/Operations to only 75-80 Level Content, exclusively for Master Mode.

♦ Weekly Master Flashpoint / Operations Boss give 75 Level gear, yet doing 5 or 3 of each get 1 Level 80 Crate.

♦ VET Flashpoints / Operations could focus on 55-70 Level Content, and award up to 75 Level Gear.

♦ PvP or GSF should also award 80 Level Gear, provided your 80; yet that like wait till 7.2 at least.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That be a far more balanced, and easier sell the MAJORITY of players! There will just be far too few things to do with 80 Level Content at Launch. There's just not enough 80 Level Content, and won't be for a year or more!

Edited by Strathkin