Toughest Moral Choices? (Contains massive spoilers about Imp Agent!)

LogicalSwordsman

So out of curiosity, what has, to date, been your toughest 'moral' choice?

For me, I think one of the toughest is the Star Cabal mission and outcome as the Imperial Agent.

Assuming that those reading this have completed the Imperial Agent Storyline, I'll speak briefly about the outcome, though will still have spoilers hidden as this is more of a general thread, not Imp-exclusive.

You are given two choices at the end: Stay with the Imperials, or become a double-agent on behalf of the SIS, for light-sided choice. Easy right? Especially if you're playing as an LS Imp. Actually no, this choice has major consequences, especially if you want to save a certain female character who has been nothing but polite and helpful to you. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they can be turned at Nathema, and you will have to kill them.

I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed my interactions with this particular character, and seeing their fate if you make a certain choice is kinda sad. I think it's because this character is an absolutely amazing addition to the game, incredible Voice Actor/ess, and a definitely loss, even if they don't really have any other purpose, it was still nice that to know that they were still out there

I actually really enjoy these choices, despite how hard they are for those who try to be morally-righteous in this game, lol. But this is just evidence that no good deed goes unpunished. You can be a kind, polite, and compassionate person, yet still be completely and devoted to the Empire.

Edited by LogicalSwordsman

After romancing Theron, going back to my Companion spouse upon return because we're married. Having to witness Theron breaking up with me was brutal, and I immediately regretted the decision. He was so adorable about it. Never again.

OP I assume you played as a human, because that character you speak of has a completely different attitude towards you if you're an alien.

That said....I was surprised at that outcome, but considering the way I was treated but both sides there really wasn't a good choice.

My toughest moral choice was easily Sargent Jaxxo in the trooper story.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

The people who show up in Nathema for most classes in most situations are simply bad writings. Most of the time I was thinking "*** are you even here?" "*** are you?" then being surprised in a good way.

That person in the agent's case make no sense at all and pretty much erased your effort on

]that Rishi sidequest

. It's just there for cheap shock value and because they can't think of a better choice so to me it's not a tough moral choice knowing what will eventually happen, it's just a ****** plot device I am forced to accept if I'm to go there.

Edited by eabevella

The people who show up in Nathema for most classes in most situations are simply bad writings. Most of the time I was thinking "*** are you even here?" "*** are you?" then being surprised in a good way.

That person in the agent's case make no sense at all and pretty much erased your effort on

]that Rishi sidequest

. It's just there for cheap shock value and because they can't think of a better choice so to me it's not a tough moral choice knowing what will eventually happen, it's just a ****** plot device I am forced to accept if I'm to go there.

Have to agree. Especially as how one of the chat options basically says "Do you remember how we were treated?"

Haven't run most of them, but watched them on YT.