I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

Hey there everyone,

along with the "Feast of Prosperity" event we also received a few new achievements.

The one that is giving me a hard time is the hidden achievement "I don't have to Put up with This".

I have not found any site or source that states how this achievement can be unlocked...

Does anybody know anything that they could share with the rest of the community? It would be much appreciated

Cheers!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that it has to do with leaving the kitchen during the challenge mode and has something to do with the various recipes. I do not know for certain. I have also heard the requirements for the What Did You Put In This achievement, but I have completed each of the missions over 25 times, and used pepper during the easy mission most of those, and have yet to receive that achievement. So I really do not know the requirements for either.

I understand that hidden achievements can be fun to discover, but it would be nice if there was a reliable way to track them once started.

Working on "I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)" Will post here if and when I get it done.

I have also heard the requirements for the What Did You Put In This achievement, but I have completed each of the missions over 25 times, and used pepper during the easy mission most of those, and have yet to receive that achievement.

I kept a count of individual components of the requirements and got the achievement recently. See What Did You Put in This?! (achievement)

Working on "I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)" Will post here if and when I get it done.

I kept a count of individual components of the requirements and got the achievement recently. See What Did You Put in This?! (achievement)

I may need a few more pepperings. I was not always doing all pepper on the easy cooking missions. I am fairly certain that I have done the hard cantina rush and hard cooking missions 25-times. I wish there was an easy way to check one's progress. Oh well, I suppose I will just do them a few more times.

If someone who has gotten the achievement links it in the chat from their Legacy window, you'd be able to click it and see your progress towards the 3 individual components of it.

This is not true. To see your own progress you must inspect their achievements and link it yourself.

TL;DR Show the damn achievements, do not hide them. This is pointless.

I hope that this is tied to the cooking missions, this week has a new dish so it would be logical to have different one for the final week.

Honestly I don't understand the need to hide these achievements, which is causing more stress than anything. I unlocked everything available to this day, so bare the 2 story achievements, this is the last one I need. I would be seriously pissed if I was missing it (hence missing the general achievement for unlocking everything) because there was some serious grind that we weren't aware of.

Besides bugs happen, we know it, they know it. So being able to track your progress should be the norm. Do not hide our progress.

Edited by demotivator

No. There are at least two known cooking missions that haven't shown up in the rotation even once so far. So, waiting.

- Cooking: Jellied Glowshroom Stew

- Challenge Dish: Spicy Nexu Supreme

Do you just leave at any point or does it need to be at a specific point, such as during the judgement phase?

Do you just leave at any point or does it need to be at a specific point, such as during the judgement phase?

To cover myself, I've left at two different stages for the 3 dishes so far:

- Immediately after the final ingredient in a dish is revealed

- Just before the judgment phase (when it says put the dish on the Expo table)

It is quite possible that one has to abandon not just a dish but all the variations of each dish. The easy dishes have 27 variations each and the hard one has 243 variations. There are at least 3 known easy dishes and 2 hard dishes. So, one might need to start and abandon 567 variations. I hope not.

Edited by mike_carton

It wouldn't work for me, the shroooms were in their normal place, and where the veg melody normally is, neither were clickable.

The dish started with Glowshrooms as the first ingredient and the Glowshrooms on the cutting board (where the vegetable medley normally is) were clickable for me. There are multiple variants of the dish again, and one of them even has extra Glowshrooms as one of the remaining three ingredients; in that instance, I needed to also click on them in their usual location on the cooking island.

Edited by mike_carton

The dish started with Glowshrooms as the first ingredient and the Glowshrooms on the cutting board (where the vegetable medley normally is) were clickable for me. There are multiple variants of the dish again, and one of them even has extra Glowshrooms as one of the remaining three ingredients; in that instance, I needed to also click on them in their usual location on the cooking island.

was bugged for the first char, not sure why, could see both ingredients, but couldn't click either, I reset, abandoned, etc. but didn't change it, but i switched and it worked.

Edited by DarkTergon

it works if they link it in chat, it shows your progress, or at least it did for me.

It doesn't show your progress it shows their progress. As another poster said you need to inspect that players achievements, and link it yourself.

It doesn't show your progress it shows their progress. As another poster said you need to inspect that players achievements, and link it yourself.

I found out, I had it backwards, thought I was nearly finished, till I did it right, then realised how many more darn dinners I have to cook lol

What i've gathered so far:

Easy:

1. Cooking: Braised Scyk Belly

2. Cooking: Exotic Medley Delight

3. Cooking: Jellied Glowshroom Stew

Hard:

1. Challenge Dish: Ultimate Galactic Sampler

2. Challenge Dish: Spicy Nexu Supreme (Not out as of yet)

As I understand it from reading what others have posted, you need to leave at some unknown point during all of these cooking things. and we are unsure if we need to do it once, multiple time, or multiple variations.

Edited by Schneegol

I don't think anyone has gotten this achievement yet, so it's just guessing at this point.

I was hoping someone might have gotten it on the pts, or 'other' ways...lol. Cause if it's by abandoning or leaving missions, we've only a week, and not even sure some of them will pop up again :(