Tatoos, slave marks and their backstory

Darthalargus

So as we all know the tatoos our toons can get are purely esthetic and have no real meaning. But for the sake of Roleplaying and funsies let's say they have some meaning behind them.

If I'd have to say:

Bounty hunter, human BH gets a number of tattoos and face paint. In my head canon they represent a gang or "tribe" our BH used to be behind. My BH has the first option that's just like Skavak from the smuggler story. I like to think they were part of the same gang on Nar Shaddaa way back before said gang split up.

Sith Warrior tattoos: These are fun because as stated multiple times on Korriban is that Red skin is just a mark. SW characters are always "born sith", for humans I find Sith tattoos to be a way of showing that they have proven Sith blood in them that go all the way back to Naga Sadow and Ajunta Paal.

Slave Markings on Inquisitors: these can have multiple meanings. Some can say the place they originally come from, a planet, or a certain stable or a former owner. Some can be a punishment or have been part of a ritual. Like to me the one that looks like a bar code under the left eye is literally a price tag.

Trooper tattoos: just like in real life these tats signify a special sort of service. You can really go crazy on these. The Havoc Squad logo is pretty obvious, it shows that you're a proud member of the best squad in the Republic army. But then there are of course other. Read up on Sailor tattoos, they can give you an idea.

Zabrak/Rattataki tattoos: Zabraks' tattoos are a rite of passage and can symbolise family or tradition or personailty. Not much is said about Rattataki so I guess it's the same thing, go crazy.

Mirialan tattoos: as it said in the description these mean you've been through stuff. Come up with a personal achievement your toon did, like win a hot dog eating contest or something, that'd be cool.

And that's it I suppose. Share your ideas and thoughts, what could be added or changed?