Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

thadutchy
12.17.2011 , 01:08 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Wyllia View Post
As with any MMO, there are always hiccups. As long as they are genuinely working on these issues, then these things are minor especially in light of the fact we are in bonus time right now.
see the problem there? bonus time.. so not the big public.. and even now servers cant handle it? They put ppl in queue to prevent lag and such. i understand but just dont let ppl create characters anymore then. or whatever.. But it feels like a real small amount off ppl on each server since most of m are already full

Erazor
12.17.2011 , 01:08 PM | #42
So far you have done NOTHING that even remotely alleviates the problem to acceptable levels. 3 hour queue times without any form of queue bypass after a crash is receipe for disaster. I'm a loyal fan of the Game since before the game was even announced but this is totally unacceptable. What were you thinking?

BuddhamanJB
12.17.2011 , 01:10 PM | #43
How about letting people move their characters to a low pop server after launch. This way we dont have to start over and queue time goes away. It's win win for everyone

Sparckus
12.17.2011 , 01:10 PM | #44
I've been in a queue on bloodworthy for 2 1/2 hours. Joined at 1500, now at 500 so ive got about 1-1 1/2 still to go, I know its a new game and its busier than usual but these waits are completely unacceptable.

You might want to review your estimated wait times that are displayed, it said 1h 40 when i started.

If I could move my entire guilds characters to an empty server i'd be happy.

Rivad
12.17.2011 , 01:11 PM | #45
I joined the queue roughly 5 hours ago.

It lasted almost 2 hours first time, I got in. I played for around 40 minutes (managed to pick up a couple of quests and hand in some of the 'talk only' quests). Then we decied to go exploring with my friend and I disconnected...

Was dumped back into the queue and been waiting over 2 hours again... I'm 74th in the line as I'm sending this.

Is this reasonable? For Frostclaw apparently, it is.

ElMon
12.17.2011 , 01:11 PM | #46
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Joined queue: 14:45h. 2174 people waiting

Now it's 20:15h (5:30h later) and still 160 poeple to go

Not very reasonable

Melonsag
12.17.2011 , 01:11 PM | #47
Any chance of an update on this ridiculous situation mr Bioware!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrShug
12.17.2011 , 01:12 PM | #48
The bottom line is, we paid for the game and will pay monthly , we should be able to play when we want, being in a Que for 3 hours is not playing.

Shinzon
12.17.2011 , 01:12 PM | #49
Dan Solow
Lost Soul of the Tomb of Freedon Nadd

NoVaFLuXx
12.17.2011 , 01:13 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by LoneSquirrel View Post
I am in queue already 1:45 (watched whole film) on LoL server and still have over 500ppl before me (start was 1,8k). It starts to be little too much for me. And i already answer on sugests of some ppl "change server" : I want play with friends...
Can all of your friends move with you? I know that's hardly a reasonable solution, but it may be the only thing you can do.